The world is going to hell ... again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The world is going to hell ... again

iPod costumes for Halloween ... I sh*t you not.

N.A.N.K.A. "We Kick Because We Care."

Wtf??!!!
    Let me see you make decisions without your televisions.

Comment

I own an iPod. I like my iPod. It plays my music, and holds a lot of it. It works well with iTunes, which I like also. Heck, my iPod has a bootable OS X partition loaded onto it, which has come in handy before.

But I will never, ever buy a Halloween costume for my iPod.

Comment

I don't even have an ipod, my wife does and she loves it but I don't think she will be dressing it up for Halloween.
        How about a chain pickerel in your bath tub?

Comment

damn I was hoping that the was people dressed up like an iPod for halloween.

I love my iPods (yes plural) but why bother dressing it up for Halloween. Get the devil costume and use it all year round!
          In this post there are 47 people, none of them can be seen.

Comment

Some of these "costumes" cost $40. $40!!! WTF!! Seriosuly, Go down to your local hobby store buy some crap and do it yourself.

Iif I see soemone on the street with one of these on their iPod I will kick them in the nuts. As hard as I can. Regardless of gender, age, ethnicity or religious beliefs. I'm an equal opportunity nut kicker.

Comment

^^ ROFLMAO!! Oh man, that really hit my funny bone. I feel the same way!

Comment

We can be the dynamic nut kicking duo ... um, in a purely professional platonic manner of course. And we woudl only use our nut kicking powers for good!

Comment

Sounds good! The punishment can also be dealt to people who haven't dressed up their iPod but just deserve it right?

Comment

you guys get to wear costumes.
                    pas·sion
                    If there is no passion in your life, then have you already lived? Find your passion, whatever it may be. Become it, and let it become you, and you will find great things happen for you, to you, and because of you.
                    -T. Alan Armstrong

Comment

Oh, absolutely.

I think we'd corner the market on Outsorced Nut Kicking Services.

Comment

wow
                        Wondering if they are profiting.
                        lol
                        "You're just jealous because YOUR hat doesn't have a clock in it!"

Comment

Well they claim to have sold out of a few of the costumes ... I really hope they're not profiting, becuase it would just help to provide concrete evidence that humanity is doomed.

Comment

your uniform can be:blue jeans, steel toed boots, a muscle t-shirt with a logo on the front and a saying on the back: Nut Kickers 4 Hire! 1800-ouch-to-u

*edit* this sounds like a movie back in 1998, with Norman McDonald (SNL News guy) http://imdb.com/title/tt0120654
                            Last edited by Navian; 10-18-2006, 04:36 PM.
                            pas·sion
                            If there is no passion in your life, then have you already lived? Find your passion, whatever it may be. Become it, and let it become you, and you will find great things happen for you, to you, and because of you.
                            -T. Alan Armstrong

Comment

What have you done to me!?!? despite all the things that I have on an endless to do list I was actually considering for a moment making up that tshirt for you on a cafepress store. I need to get my priorities straight.
                              at best my spelling *and grammar* is crap and at worst it are be carp

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                              Working...
                              X