Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Yehoshua
    Cover Layout Feedback
    Yehoshua
    I've been exploring more with minimalism, but still trying to keep things logical. This is a 11x17 cover for a recent undergrad project I've been working on. Does it work? Why or why not? The blue wacked...
    Today, 04:22 AM
  • vaprarts
    Reply to Down selling to clients
    vaprarts
    Now i have no real experience working with clients but in my opinion you did what most designers should do. You are being hired as a designer not an artist. Its our job to create work that makes sense....
    Today, 02:58 AM
  • Buda
    Reply to Zoo Business Card Critique Wanted
    Buda
    I really like the aesthetic.

Will you do more in the series? You could have a different design for different departments.
    Today, 02:44 AM
  • Buda
    Reply to Sweden's official national typeface
    Buda
    Cool idea but I'm not convinced that font will work in every situation. Can they remove Comic Sans from all government computers? That would be a nice start.

My mum works for a government...
    Today, 02:43 AM
  • it52
    Reply to Infographics...struggle
    it52
    I do find them a bit boring. I think the layout and graphics themselves are too simple. I think you can definitely try adding some more detail to the graphics and experiment a bit more with your layo...
    Today, 01:19 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPIDER-MAN 3 Trailer!!1!11eleven!

CLicky

ok this looks great, but I don't have sound at work, so I dunno what it sounds like. whatchoo think?
    Me Blog, ya scurvy dog----> http://dreamindex.blogspot.com
    click the monkey... you know you want to... <updated 11/26!!

If it is the same trailer that was shown last night on comedy central - pancaking awesome!
    Some advice is profound, some is clever. The above post is a good example of both.
    http://www.pedrospracticaljokes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Sweet! Thanks Dane!
      Let me see you make decisions without your televisions.

N.A.N.K.A. "We Kick Because We Care."

Comment

yeah I can't freakin wait.

Related topic.....3 days after halloween I got a hold of the print files for the pattern of the spiderman suit used in the second movie. Print files you say?
        If you watched the DVD on how they manufactured the suit they make use of sublimation technology to contruct the suit. Just so happens I work for a sublimation company that works in fabric.

Guess what I am gong to be next halloween? I will be the coolest!

I bought the files for $25 US and it even gives instructions on how to produce the black webbing that covers the body. We plan to take the suit a step farther and sew in pockets on the inside to hold the plastic mouldings we are going to get done to BULK up the muscles. I can;t freakin wait.

Should be here any day now.
        Last edited by Danger_Mouse; 11-10-2006, 10:15 PM.
        "You're just jealous because YOUR hat doesn't have a clock in it!"

Comment

*drooooooolllllll*
          "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

*drool*

Thanks for that!

Comment

Originally posted by Danger_Mouse
              yeah I can't freakin wait.

Related topic.....3 days after halloween I got a hold of the print files for the pattern of the spiderman suit used in the second movie. Print files you say?
              If you watched the DVD on how they manufactured the suit they make use of sublimation technology to contruct the suit. Just so happens I work for a sublimation company that works in fabric.

Guess what I am gong to be next halloween? I will be the coolest!

I bought the files for $25 US and it even gives instructions on how to produce the black webbing that covers the body. We plan to take the suit a step farther and sew in pockets on the inside to hold the plastic mouldings we are going to get done to BULK up the muscles. I can;t freakin wait.

Should be here any day now.
              Nice!
              Me Blog, ya scurvy dog----> http://dreamindex.blogspot.com
              click the monkey... you know you want to... <updated 11/26!!

Comment

Very kewl

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

Rough cut of a 3 minute Spiderman 3 trailer, shows a finished venom, scene with Topher Grace, an unknown claw, and a few shots of Gwen Stacy.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...57396576992173

Here is a screen capture of venom - just in case the video gets taken down. It already has been pulled by Youtube.
                  Some advice is profound, some is clever. The above post is a good example of both.
                  http://www.pedrospracticaljokes.blogspot.com/

Comment

whoah I didn't see that last venom bit at the end.

Awesome!
                    "You're just jealous because YOUR hat doesn't have a clock in it!"

Comment

Thanks for the extended clip MD. This looks GOOOOOD! Could be the best of the 3 and the other 2 rocked!
                      "Those who master others are strong; those who master themselves have true power."

-Lao Tzu

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                      Working...
                      X