X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me rearrange my bedroom!

I need some help rearranging my bedroom, so here's an attached psd file with the seperate objects in my room on individual layers. Change up my room and post a picture, I need ideas!

bedroom.psd

too crowded - all you really need is your comp, and I suppose you can sit on the boxes if you want.

Comment

Hahahaha, it's a really small room, so no matter what I guess it's going to be a little crowded.

Comment

lmao Neb! I love the minimalist setting

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

Because I'm officially on strike... at work... er, until the boss gets back. I thought I'd give this a crack.

It's pretty crowded, but I did 3 versions to get some extra central space. Any way you can put the boxes under the bed?

I love humanity. I just hate people.
          Botchup Workplace Tip #42: Do ALL your #2's at work. Not only do you save on TP, but you're getting paid to do it!

Comment

I give up.

pas·sion
            If there is no passion in your life, then have you already lived? Find your passion, whatever it may be. Become it, and let it become you, and you will find great things happen for you, to you, and because of you.
            -T. Alan Armstrong

Comment

Where are you going to put the wall slides? The trapeze? The swinging hammock? The ogasmatron? The turntable bed and the hydraulic hot tub?

I thought this was supposed to be a designer's bedroom?

Comment

Here I redesigned and redecorated your room. Sad thing is, you must lose everything. Because I didn't run any electricity through out.

pas·sion
                If there is no passion in your life, then have you already lived? Find your passion, whatever it may be. Become it, and let it become you, and you will find great things happen for you, to you, and because of you.
                -T. Alan Armstrong

Comment

For interior decorating ideas, you've gotta check out The Gobbler. Here's a link to start gobblin'! I'll give ya a teaser sample - the passion pit.

http://www.lileks.com/institute/motel/index.html
                  Attached Files
                  . . . in bed

(.)(.)ô

You can fry an egg on the devil's hiney, but it ain't never gonna come out sunny-side up, A-men!

Comment

altho the passion pit is grand .... I rather prefer this one ... just think of the things you could do on or in this bed

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

Simple.
                      Get a raised bed and put either your bookcase and computer desk under it, or put your dresser and clothes rack under it with your computer and bookcase out in the open.

Comment

Originally posted by MyST
                        Simple.
                        Get a raised bed and put either your bookcase and computer desk under it, or put your dresser and clothes rack under it with your computer and bookcase out in the open.
                        ...and pretend you're twelve years old again. There's nothing more alluring than a night of passion at you're boyfreinds house when there's a full two feet of clearance between his bed and his ceiling.

Although, wait... what am I thinking?!? On the plus side of that situation at least your desk should see some action.
                        Last edited by frankster; 11-17-2006, 04:00 AM. Reason: had another thought
                        at best my spelling *and grammar* is crap and at worst it are be carp

Comment

omg Bad Kittie!! You made me almost choke on my coffee!

And don't I feel the odd one out... I took it seriously. That'll teach me for surfing whilst at work when I'm in my 'serious' mood. :P
                          I love humanity. I just hate people.
                          Botchup Workplace Tip #42: Do ALL your #2's at work. Not only do you save on TP, but you're getting paid to do it!

Comment

Some good ideas there, Botchup-I think I like the third one the most.

Haha, my room's so small this is like a bad puzzle!!!

And no, I can't get the boxes under my bed, there's this one big green box full of random computer parts/cables.

Comment

Fact is if a girl walks in and sees how cluttered and unorganized the room is, he might not need to worry about a night of passion.
                              Stuff needs to go in order to make anykind of difference.
                              Get rid of the bookcase and put up a shelf that runs the full width of the wall, or even two walls. With the proper shelving material, and brackets, putting up a shelf like this, with stuff at arms reach, will actually look good.
                              Get three drawers-on-wheels for under the bed, and ditch the dresser. Put up a shelf over your hanger, and put decorative baskets/boxes on top to hold you PC parts.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X