Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• <b>
    Comment on Please help with company logo
    <b>
    One of the big "Ah Ha!" moments in art or design school is when the whole concept of negative space kicks in, along with the realization that it's been hiding in plain sight for years without...
    Today, 09:45 PM
  • Staisman
    Comment on Please help with company logo
    Staisman
    What exactly do you mean by the negative and the positive shapes? As I said before I am not a professional. This is my first use of the Illustrator and a logo creation. Well don't count my old one that...
    Today, 09:25 PM
  • Staisman
    Reply to Please help with company logo
    Staisman
    Is it a good or a bad thing ? -...
    Today, 09:22 PM
  • Designia
    Reply to Envelope Printing
    Designia
    Why because you didn't like what you were told?
    Today, 09:22 PM
  • <b>
    Reply to Please help with company logo
    <b>
    Okay, you took all my points and ran with them.

Your solution isn't exactly what I would have done, but then again, it shouldn't be. You might want to experiment around a bit more to refine...
    Today, 09:09 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Typ, I want some. Please scan and email
    It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

• Originally posted by Typically
      oh man it was good! i never thought it would be that easy. i would love to open a bbq place up around here and i bet it'd do pretty good. we only have 2 places within 30 minutes and one of them is realllllllly expensive. hmmmmmm

It is easy, isn't it? That surprised me too! Yesterday, I was watching Bobby Flay's Throwdown and he challenged a woman for....wait for it....yes! Pulled Pork! One of the women that works with Bobby said something like, "you can taste the years of perfecting the recipe." I"m thinking to myself, "What? I just tried it for the first time in March or something, and it tastes just as any other pulled pork."

Did you serve it on nice hearty buns, with BBQ sauce and cole slaw ON the sandwich?

BTW....lemon/sage grilled chicken sandwiches were great!

Comment

• we had it on a nice hard roll but no coleslaw . we had corn on the cob and these marinated cucumbers and onions mmmmmm now those were good. i'll post the recipe for the cucumbers in the recipe thread =]

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

• Cole slaw is a must! I'm not a fan of cole slaw either!

Regardless, sounds like a fabulous Sunday afternoon meal.

Comment

• i was actually thinking about making some but i didn't grab cabbage when i went to he store. i'm thinking of this kind of coleslaw would be a super yummy contrast to the bbq sauce

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

Comment

• Oooh, I bet that would provide a nice twist to it. It should marry quite well with the sweet BBQ sauce. You'll have to update us!

As I type, I'm looking up Pita bread recipes. The ones around here sit on the shelf for too dang long. Frankly, I'm surprised that they even know what they are stock them on the shelves.

Comment

• I dunno what's for lunch, but I had "steakhouse onion pretzels" for breakfast!!!
                Professional Pixel Pusher Designing the world around you. | Working daily to reach 10,000 hours of practice.

Comment

• oh man my friend cam by saturday night for dinner. he made these grilled chicken pitas with guacamole, mango, grilled pineapple, and grilled asparagus. omg one of the best chicken sandwiches i've ever had! we grilled the pitas for a minute too =]

Comment

• Wow. That sounds pretty good.

Ckret...what are steakhouse onion pretzels?

Comment

• Subway for me today.

Comment

• ^^that freaked me out, it looks like a real bug!
                        "Lucy, you got some 'splainin' to do!" - Ricky Ricardo

Comment

• I like it. It's only 1. A swarm would be less uh...cute.

I had a huge amount of leftovers today. Pasta with cheese sauce, chicken sausage, mushroom and leek. I've been chewing with the right side of my mouth though because of a raw patch in the inside left cheek. After all that chewing I got myself a sore jaw! I'm still full from lunch and that was over 4 hours ago.
                          It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

• Originally posted by budafist
                            I like it. It's only 1. A swarm would be less uh...cute.
                            It didn't freak me out in a scared kinda way, just that right now we have these little gnat thingies flying around, and I initially thought it was one of those, until I hit the scroll button. And yes, a swarm would be, um, not so much.
                            "Lucy, you got some 'splainin' to do!" - Ricky Ricardo

Comment

• ^^We've got those too. Making me crazy.
                              This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
                              "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

• mmmmmm left overs from the melting pot a local fondue place. my gf went last night with a few of her girlfriends and she brought me home a bunch of left over meat and veggies =] i can't wait!

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                                Working...
                                X