Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• sfys
    Reply to school project one pager
    sfys
    thanks! could it be that you watched the site through Internet explorer ?
    I don’t know why but it pushes some things two pixel down. I work on a mac so I mostly tested it on chrome, safari...
    Today, 06:01 AM
  • extraordenary
    First Poster Design
    extraordenary
    Hey guys!
    I wanted to know what you guys think about my first poster design. I'm still in high school and I've just recently decided that I was going to pursue in this career path. Prior to this...
    Today, 05:26 AM
  • megoggsc
    Reply to Oh Portland!
    megoggsc
    Thank you Billy! I am still working on it, but here is the version that I meant to upload. I emphasized the Portland sign a little more in this one. ...
    Today, 02:49 AM
  • BillyLogan
    Reply to Oh Portland!
    BillyLogan
    Great work! My only concern is that it does not seem to have a focus subject on it. Add something really cool or highlight something you want to emphasize. Aside from that, I find it really artistically...
    Today, 01:45 AM
  • BillyLogan
    Reply to How to choose a good graphic design for a web design company?
    BillyLogan
    Designing is both a skill and a talent. It is naturally God-given but you can study about it some more to enhance it. I suggest that you go and study first about the basics, line, color, typography and...
    Today, 01:43 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My office is taking me out to lunch at Cheesecake Factory. Yum.

blog/portfolio

Comment

• Originally posted by Tea
      Ckret...what are steakhouse onion pretzels?
      These!

Professional Pixel Pusher — Designing the world around you. | Working daily to reach 10,000 hours of practice.

Comment

• They have one of those in the Cities (Mnpls. / St. Paul) I may have to try it the next time I'm there as you all rave so about it.

Today...the folks are coming, so I've prepared a Shrimp Pasta Salad for dinner, and tuna salad sammies for lunch. I've got to keep it simple, since I'll be house painting. Ugh.

Comment

• Originally posted by CkretAjint
          These!

Oh....I was thinking completely differently! I'm not a big pretzel fan, so I was thinking it was like onion rings or a bloomin' onion. D'oh!

Comment

• ^^ I love snyders pretzels .. especially the honey mustard ones

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

• Ahh, yes the honey mustard ones rock!

Comment

• the bomb-diggity:

I drove 1400 miles this weekend and had a steady diet of these sumbitches + Red Bull

Comment

• these also bring the rock

come to think of it i haven't had a bad snyder's flavored pretzel =]

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

• I had chicken and bacon stuffed bread tonight for dinner .. with a Mikes Hard Cranberry Lemonade ... omggggg they were both soooo delish!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Kittie Kat
                      I had chicken and bacon stuffed bread
                      Is that what some people call a sandwich? Or have I got it completely wrong?
                      It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" – Winnie the Pooh

Comment

• nope its bread dough rolled out and filled with ingredients and rolled up and baked

They also call it a Stromboli I believe

This is what it looks like.. but with whatever ingredients you want baked inside

Comment

• Yup, looks kinda like a stromboli or a calzone, although I think those usually have more traditional pizza ingredients in 'em. It's a really easy thing to fill with whatever you like, however.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stromboli_(food)
                          Last edited by urstwile; 08-07-2008, 03:58 AM.
                          "Lucy, you got some 'splainin' to do!" - Ricky Ricardo

Comment

• ^^^yep

When I was in the Pizza biz a calzone was more or less a small pizza folded in half

and the bread/stomboli was actual bread dough and rolled into a tube

Comment

• Yup, that sounds about right Kat.
                              "Lucy, you got some 'splainin' to do!" - Ricky Ricardo

Comment

• Never seen or heard of a stromboli. It sounds like an instrument

We made homemade pizza last night for dinner. That always goes down well!

Back to topic though

I was craving fish got all sorts of different fish sushi today. It was pretty awesome.
                                It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" – Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
                                Working...
                                X