Collapse

Featured Images Featured Images Module
Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• <b>
    Reply to A New design agency with the mindset of 10-15 years ago…
    <b>
    For 3 or 4 years we had a contract with a printer whose primary business was publishing phone books. We hired them to print 100,000-plus copies of various boilerplate information booklets on newsprint,...
    Today, 10:56 PM
  • kizzidesigns
    Reply to Redundancy & Entropy
    kizzidesigns
    well i am ahppy that someone likes Redundancy & Entropy (R&E) but watching the video was a bit confusing too complex .i love things simple and straightforward and it seems when it comes to the...
    Today, 10:52 PM
  • garricks
    Reply to Is there a member list here?
    garricks
    There is/was, but the upgrade to vBulletin 5 disappeared it....
    Today, 10:28 PM
  • Kool
    Reply to Is there a member list here?
    Kool
    All of that stuff is disabled because it didn't really work and it caused bugs in other areas. Right now we are in a holding pattern as far as this forum software goes. The forum is coming under new ownership...
    Today, 10:28 PM
  • garricks
    Comment on InDesign data merge advice…
    garricks
    I was too aggressive setting the keeps and got an unexpected result. I didn't see this until I got home…I'll post in detail tomorrow when I get to work.
    Today, 10:26 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There was talk of KFC, but between diet fears and someone having chicken last night, looks like that's dead.

blog/portfolio

Comment

• I'm thinking a liquid lunch is in order today. It's been a long week.

Comment

• mmmm kfc sounds good virgo!

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

• I had been warming up to the thought of some fried chicken and biscuits too. Oh well.

blog/portfolio

Comment

• looks like tacos are in my near future!

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

• I made turkey burrito things the other night, had some leftover last night. Yum-o.

blog/portfolio

Comment

• Leftover Chinese take out from the Mandarin,
                Beef satay in spicy black bean sauce and mushroom fried rice.
                "After all is said and done, more is said than done."
                Aesop

Comment

• Tossed salad with tuna and balsamic vinegar.

blog/portfolio

Comment

• I had a chicken snack wrap and small fries from McD's, pretty much only thing I can stomach from there lol.
                    sigpic
                    The opposite of courage in our society is not cowardice, it is conformity
                    ~Rollo May

Comment

• leftover Jack Daniel's Chicken and Shrimp from Friday's (plus Mashed potatoes, green beans, broccoli and a small bite worth of a bread stick.
                      Dribbble Page
                      Behance Portfolio
                      Linkedin Profile

Comment

• Sardines, garden salad with Feta cheese and a pita.
                        "After all is said and done, more is said than done."
                        Aesop

Comment

• A whole mess of stuff from the hot food bar at the supermarket. Chunk of turkey breast in a mushroom gravy, a couple wings, some kielbasa and sauerkraut and a few seasoned steak fries.

blog/portfolio

Comment

• I had bison meatloaf, garlic mashed potatoes, green beans and an Arnold Palmer to drink. Just polished off a snickerdoodle for dessert.

I need a blanket for my impending nap-

Comment

• We need to do groceries so I had some avocado sliced on multigrain toast with a bit of butter and mayo, and an apple )
                              sigpic
                              The opposite of courage in our society is not cowardice, it is conformity
                              ~Rollo May

Comment

• I treated myself to sushi today. I decided it could do with the walk there and back too.
                                It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                                Working...
                                X