Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• PrintDriver
    Reply to Graphic Design tutorials
    PrintDriver
    The Dadaist approach would go one step further. Maybe tearing them up or putting an 'accidental' coffee stain on them.
    Today, 10:08 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Comment on What do you want to know?
    PrintDriver
    Do rabbits cough up hairballs? If not, they definitely can replace cats. Easily.
    Today, 10:06 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Business Logo Design
    PrintDriver
    You can have the best logo in the world, but if your product is garbage, that will be far more impressionable than any logo. Does anyone remember what the Ronco logo looks like? No? Bet you remember that...
    Today, 10:04 AM
  • snehal_Joshi
    Comment on Business Logo Design
    snehal_Joshi
    A logo is the first impression for any brand, as per my view only logo can create your first corporate brand image.
    Today, 06:31 AM
  • approveme
    Reply to Which of HTML and XHTML works best for most browsers?
    approveme
    What Is XHTML?

XHTML stands for EXtensible HyperText Markup Language
    XHTML is almost identical to HTML
    XHTML is stricter than HTML
    XHTML is HTML defined as an XML application...
    Today, 05:46 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been reading, and I see that dim sum is a part of the yum cha experience. I don't know of a restaurant in my area that offers yum cha, so I'll have to do it by myself or visit you!
    This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
    "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

• Hehe. Fair enough. It's worth finding out if you do have a local though because you get to many dishes at yum cha but only a few if doing it at home.
      It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

• Hey Buda yum cha is that the same as Dim Sum? Looks good
        "After all is said and done, more is said than done."
        Aesop

Comment

• Sardines with Olive bread leftover BBQ roasted Bell Peppers, Artichokes and some Cheddar Cheese.
          Aesop

Comment

• Originally posted by garricks View Post
            I've been a fan of Nutella for a while now, so when I spotted a jar of Croatian hazlenut spread called Lino Lada, it was a must-try. There's a dark half and a light half in the jar, I'm very interested to try it out!
            I buy my Nutella in bulk such a great price at Costco
            Aesop

Comment

• Buda, your brunch looks like it was fantastic! I'd dive right into that pan of eggs. My granola bar breakfast now seems inadequate.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeHun View Post
                Hey Buda yum cha is that the same as Dim Sum? Looks good
                Yum cha translates to "drink tea". Traditionally the Chinese visited tea houses to drink tea where small snacks were served. Nowdays, people to tend to go out with the sole purpose of dining on these small snacks (tea is just served as well). Eating a lot of these small snacks constitutes as a full meal. These snacks include dim sum which are various steamed dumplings.
                It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeHun View Post
                  I buy my Nutella in bulk such a great price at Costco
                  thanks to you MikeHun, I am enjoying my Nutella this morn that i (somehow) forgot that i had stashed away... somehow it got shoved behind the A1 steaksauce in the cupboard... someone will get a 'talking to' this afternoon... lol
                  Typos are very important to all written form. It gives the reader something to look for so they aren't distracted by the total lack of content in your writing.
                  - Randy K. Milholland

Comment

• I will eat Nutella from the jar with a spoon if the craving manifests itself!
                    Aesop

Comment

• I was wondering about that Buda, thanks. There is a great place in Toronto's Chinatown on Spadina Ave. that serves great Dim Sum and I was wondering what some side dishes were.

Maybe that Yum Cha is where the word for Tea derivative for Chai comes from
                      Aesop

Comment

• Leftover BBQ steak, chicken and rye bread.
                        Aesop

Comment

• I'm eating leftover pizza while looking at the "This is why you're fat" blog.

Ironic or sad?
                          This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
                          "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

• I had salad with left over pork tenderloin.

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

• Originally posted by garricks View Post
                              I'm eating leftover pizza while looking at the "This is why you're fat" blog.

Ironic or sad?
                              Kind of reminds me of when we eat huge dinners while watching The Biggest Loser.

Comment

• Thanks buda, that made me feel better!

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
                                Working...
                                X