• Saint-Michel
    Reply to Legal size cardstock for business cards
    Saint-Michel
    Alright then, thank you all for your answers
    Today, 10:20 PM
  • <b>
    Comment on Anybody use a Mac Mini?
    <b>
    Right now, at work, I'm using an early 2011 MacBook Pro. It's had no problems at all. I'll likely get a new one early next year, but I'm in no hurry because I don't want to give up the 17-inch display....
    Today, 09:47 PM
  • iyiyi
    Reply to Anybody use a Mac Mini?
    iyiyi
    Overall I haven't really ever had any problems with macs either. Basically just the grpahics card problems I've been talking about. And the 2011 MBP is notorious for them (which is what I have now)....
    Today, 09:40 PM
  • <b>
    Reply to Anybody use a Mac Mini?
    <b>
    This is a puzzling discussion because the things described run counter to my experiences.

I've been buying Macs since 1984, and have probably owned, maybe, a couple dozen of them. Also during...
    Today, 09:23 PM
  • MeadowlarkGraph
    Reply to Infographics...struggle
    MeadowlarkGraph
    Okay, first attempt at less boring. More variation in text size and background, some different images, shadows. Tried a few different layouts but nothing was hitting me. I actually like "hospice...
    Today, 09:13 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicken cooked in tomatillo sauce beetoe. Freaking awesome!!!
    at best my spelling *and grammar* is crap and at worst it are be carp

Comment

• mmmmmmm...I love tomatillos as much as I love avOcados! I am green with envy (or is it the green of the tomatillos reflecting on me?)
      Reformed Stepford Bubble Popper, The Bottom Three (Charter Member), Spankin' a Pita™

Chaos in the midst of chaos isn't funny, but chaos in the midst of order is.—Steve Martin
      The way you get a better world is, you don't put up with substandard anything.—Joe Strummer
      I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.'—Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

• There's a restaraunt near my office that has incredible artisan breads and desserts, and they serve a rockin' lunch. I got this e-mail from them today. I know what I'll be eating almost every Thursday from now on. Is it wrong for me to be this happy?

Grilled Cheese Thursdays

It’s comfort food at its finest. Beginning February 14, join us every week for specialty grilled cheese sandwiches featuring small batch artisan cheeses and our freshly baked craft breads. And, yes, our house made Tomato soup will be served.
        This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
        "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

• mmm one of my most favorite comfort foods ... I love grilled cheese and tomato soup

I just made fish and taters for dinner

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Kittie Kat
            Milano cookies .... *drool*

been ages since I have had those
            They've been stocking them in our snack machine at work.
            "Lucy, you got some 'splainin' to do!" - Ricky Ricardo

Comment

• oh man that could be dangerous

Well today for lunch I had toast and 2 oranges lol .... I think I need to go shopping

Comment

• Salad with ham, turkey, provolone, fat free balsamic dressing, and a whole wheat roll. Should arrive in 1/2 hour.

blog/portfolio

Comment

• oooh that sounds delish

Comment

• Medium 1/3-lb. hamburger on a toasted bun with cheddar cheese, seasoned steak fries and a Diet Pepsi. Oh, and another piece of that amazing sorbet cake.

I'm ready for a nap now.
                    This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
                    "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

• Damn... I haven't had a real cheeseburger in a loooong time...

blog/portfolio

Comment

• I made Teriyaki Turkey breast and pasta Primavera for dinner ... so guess whats for lunch tomorrow

Comment

• I had a salad with tomato, tuna, chunks of cheese and balsamic vinegar.

Oh, and an AVOCADO for dessert!

blog/portfolio

Comment

• hehe sounds great

I made myself an english muffin with melted cheese and a slice of ham .. was good .. nothing for dessert though

Comment

• beef barely soup.

ugh I hate soup

Comment

• general tso chicken with white rice. mmm gotta love getting a meal for 5.35

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                                Working...
                                X