Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Alexpetrovic
    futuristic UI design
    Alexpetrovic
    Hi,

I have a personal sci-fi ui project i have been working on that no one has seen from the beginning so i would gladly appreciate some critique.

thanks in advance
    Today, 10:20 PM
  • MichaelWied
    Where do you find talent?
    MichaelWied
    Hey all you Art Directors! I'm starting to get my portfolio spruced up again as I feel held back at my current job (and no, there is no room to grow, it's a very stagnant position). I know there's online...
    Today, 08:38 PM
  • <b>
    Reply to Anybody else noticing Google home page has seemed to have reverted to an older style?
    <b>
    It looks the same to me, whether using Chrome or Safari. The only thing different I see in Chrome is the absence of Google asking me to switch to Chrome.
    Today, 08:33 PM
  • GRow
    Reply to Nightclub Flyer/Poster Design
    GRow
    For the first 5 years I spent designing I never once cared about good kerning. 4 years later I'm noticing it and making mental notes not to forget about it. With flyer design like this it can make all...
    Today, 08:11 PM
  • HotButton
    Reply to I am SO confused about vehicle wrap design?
    HotButton
    ^Right.

Or at least...

Just like you would produce a client's design in accordance with specs and guidelines from a printer, sign maker, label manufacturer, etc., you shop for...
    Today, 08:03 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leftover Chana dal and some roast curried cauliflower...It was awesome!
    “The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level we created them.” Albert Einstein

Comment

• I cooked too much food a couple of weeks ago so froze it and found it again today. I wouldn't have enjoyed a 3rd meal of the same leftovers at that time, but I'm glad for it today. Roast chicken drumsticks, potatoes and frozen vege. Yum!
      It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" – Winnie the Pooh

Comment

• Bratwurst sausages, with sourdough bread and some avocado and red onions
        "After all is said and done, more is said than done."
        Aesop

Comment

• leftover Kielbasa, potatoes and sauerkraut

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
          Working...
          X