Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• PrintDriver
    Reply to free upload area?
    PrintDriver
    Hightail is free up to a point under a certain filesize.
    Same goes for Dropbox.
    They are different services though. Hightail, your recipient gets a download link and doesn't require they have...
    Today, 05:35 PM
  • garricks
    Reply to free upload area?
    garricks
    Dropbox & Google Drive, and there's a Microsoft cloud service as wellโ€ฆcan't remember the name. Apple also has cloud storage.
    Today, 05:13 PM
  • StudioMonkey
    Reply to Font ID - curly informal font
    StudioMonkey
    Thanks, ISitude - you are my hero. This was a new one on me.
    Today, 05:08 PM
  • Salt
    Hi I'm Salt.
    Salt
    Hello everyone. Henceforth I shall go by name of Salt on these forums, like I do on every other one I use. I am an artist and animator, and I'd like to learn graphic design and this forum looked like...
    Today, 05:03 PM
  • Designia
    Reply to Working on a logo for myself
    Designia
    I keep looking for flames in the lines of the wings so they're not really working as feathers or flames to me. I really like the color overlay,.
    Today, 04:56 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's for lunch? - Archive

It's an hour til lunch and I'm HUUUUUUUUUNGRRRRRYYYYY!
    It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" – Winnie the Pooh

thats silly, its an hour til 5pm and Im READY TO GOOOOO!
    www.jackiecreative.com

People who live in glass houses sink ships.

Comment

well, what was for lunch?
      It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" – Winnie the Pooh

Comment

grilled cheese a pickle and a coke
        www.jackiecreative.com

People who live in glass houses sink ships.

Comment

I had a cheeseburger for lunch. What's for dinner?
          Let me see you make decisions without your televisions.

N.A.N.K.A.™ "We Kick Because We Care."

Comment

Nothing planned for dinner yet. I have to go to the doctors after work which is right by the market so I'll pick up fresh food there. Maybe I will get some fresh fish. I love fish.

Comment

Tilapia rules! Then there is Mahi-Mahi. Salmon is good when I'm in the mood for it.

Comment

Never heard of the first 2, but I bet you never heard of new zealand fish...I love salmon, but it's one of the most expensive you can get here. I love the creamy richness of it - my bf isn't as fond of salmon as other fish, so it's cheaper just to fish he likes.

I get salmon when I'm at a restaurant

Comment

Salmon isn't real expensive over here. Mahi-Mahi is a little pricey though.

Comment

Stir-fry. And birthday cake.
                    Light a man a fire and he will be warm for a short while. Light a man afire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Can we discuss fish pricing here?

I've just worked it out: it costs about $24NZ per kg here for salmon which converts to about $7.50US per pound. Is that considered expensive?

Other fish can be half that, so I normally get cheap fish - my bf like cheap fish, so that makes life easy.

OK, too hungry! I'm off to lunch. BBS

Comment

Depends on where you go. When I lived in Atlanta there was a fish market and I could get fresh fish for a good price. Now that I live up here I have to but fish at the grocery store so it is a little more expensive. $7.50 USD per pound for Salmon is a little much.

Comment

Ok, I just had a big salad for lunch. Not the pussy leafs only kind, but one with heaps of dope ingredients and creamy dressing....No I'm ready for a siesta. In my office you can clearly hear the rain on the roof and it's putting me to sleeeeeeep...

Comment

dude....

pistachios, an apple, and a bag of potato chips = my lunch today.

I had a nice big breakfast though, and I get off in an hour. Can't wait to go home, went shopping last night, got so much bombass grub. Some smoked wild salmon. Some good cheeses, some proscuitto, mmmmmhmmmmm.
                            "To be is to do" --Socrates.
                            "To do is to be" --Jean-Paul Sartre.
                            "Do be do be do" --Frank Sinatra

Comment

I have a rule. I don't eat seafood in square states.

If I go out and catch some trout or something I'll eat that. But any seafood we get here is far, far from fresh.
                              Light a man a fire and he will be warm for a short while. Light a man afire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
                              Working...
                              X