Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• salsa
    Reply to Happy Last Friday of July!!!!
    salsa
    Happy Friday! I'm going to have to go back and find some of these threads! LOL. How do I miss them? Is there a secret passageway to where all the good stuff is kept? It feels like high school all over...
    Today, 08:31 PM
  • Cosmo
    Comment on Please help with company logo
    Cosmo
    There is way too much going on. Think about that logo the size it needs to be on a business card. Will you still be able to make out all the different elements? Simplify, simplify, simplify.
    Today, 08:28 PM
  • Cosmo
    Comment on Please help with company logo
    Cosmo
    We are telling you what needs to be done to fix the problem. Unfortunately it's not as simple as "this wire has come loose" or "replace the motor".

When a client comes...
    Today, 08:26 PM
  • kemingMatters
    Comment on Company name help!
    kemingMatters
    CrE8v spelling for the sake of KrE-8f spelling isn't a distinction it's confusion, it's a business name not a personalized license plate.
    Today, 08:05 PM
  • Cosmo
    Comment on Company name help!
    Cosmo
    That's great in theory. But it's a pain in the ass when every time you call a vendor you have to spell your name to them. Our business had a clever name like that. It got old quick.
    Today, 07:53 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many wierd E-Bay items can you find??

This has always been truly disturbing to me, did you know people sell used diapers on E-Bay? And people buy the stuff up like its going out of style cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=26269&item=4316106 204&rd=1

So that is my first entry of wierd things you can find on E-Bay, who else has a link to some whack crap?? [img]/emoticons/eyecrazy.gif[/img]

5 midgets......spanking a man....covered in 1000 island dressing. Is that love making? - Token
    ‘Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men.’ - Woodrow Wilson

You all know you cant go on without one of these..... cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=19257&item=5512210 462&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

5 midgets......spanking a man....covered in 1000 island dressing. Is that love making? - Token
    ‘Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men.’ - Woodrow Wilson

Comment

OMG @ the poop pen!

This one's GD related: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...54684&rd=1

This one's only GDF related if we use it on people like Zartan!http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

If I had a suitcase for every time I heard that, I'd have a lot of luggage.

Post Edited (Keyare) : 8/5/2004 9:10:42 PM GMT

Comment

hahhaa, wtf is that about?? why would people buy your business cards with your insignia on it???

oh yeah guys, future reference, if you post anything not safe, please put NSFW before the link, don't want any gdfers getting in trouble for looking at anal beads....

Comment

NSFW cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33019&item=3830931 767&rd=1 [img]/emoticons/rofl.gif[/img]

Post Edited (D-Frag) : 8/6/2004 3:30:36 AM GMT

Comment

99 cents a button? Cost more to ship the stupid things

If I had a suitcase for every time I heard that, I'd have a lot of luggage.

Comment

This one isn't funny, but it does give ya a hideous look at how we became the richest country in the world.....

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=20144&item=3739635 875&rd=1 [img]/emoticons/frusty.gif[/img]

Comment

magnus was going to get one of these, but he opted for the 'Build your own penis' kit

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=11509&item=3923715 180&rd=1

Comment

Looks like he just printed that up.

'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.'
                  - Albert Einstein
                  ProudPenguin
                  P r o d u c t i o n s

Comment

^ yeah i was thinking the same thing, looked to be in great condition for something from the 1800's, there are some shady peeps on ebay

Comment

It looked just like a piece of computer paper. And the type was a modern font. Not very smart guy. Or it was just supposed to be a joke.

'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.'
                      - Albert Einstein
                      ProudPenguin
                      P r o d u c t i o n s

Comment

I nearly crap my pants after the poop-pen. It's that funny!

Support Music and Arts Education | www.dafenix.org | 'You have no chance to win.' | GDF Mac Death Squad, Son

Comment

Cool Sig uber d0rk

BB~:0)

Comment

' This one isn't funny, but it does give ya a hideous look at how we became the richest country in the world.....

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=20144&item=3739635 875&rd=1 '

Wow they had microsoft word in 1848!!??

Boobie Island and Busty!

Comment

I knew it! Microsoft built a time machine.

- Albert Einstein
                              ProudPenguin
                              P r o d u c t i o n s

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X