Collapse

Featured Images Featured Images Module
Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• DanCMU
    Reply to My logo attempt (be brutally honest)
    DanCMU
    Thanks, much appreciated encouragement there.

‹Somebody else just told me the same thing about the 'e'. Maybe I should try and make this more obvious. It might be the case that the speech...
    Today, 09:01 AM
  • jessica21
    Reply to Steampunk Tea Brand Logo Critique- Trying to choose final concept
    jessica21
    seamas: I appreciate the suggestions on where to look for more influence. A challenge I keep running into is finding a typeface that is professional and clear for a logo, but still has a steampunk look....
    Today, 05:53 AM
  • CataclysmX
    Reply to My logo attempt (be brutally honest)
    CataclysmX
    I really like this new concept, it definitely speaks "messenger" to me. At first I didn't know how to feel about the backwards e but realized it looks good because it's like they are facing...
    Today, 04:16 AM
  • CataclysmX
    Reply to Steampunk Tea Brand Logo Critique- Trying to choose final concept
    CataclysmX
    I would say J2 is working the best so far, I like that logo. I would just try and find a matching typeface that goes with it, or maybe even the same font, for using on the name below the emblem/pictoral...
    Today, 04:09 AM
  • Buda
    Reply to Freelance Opportunities as a stu
    Buda
    I would tread carefully.

No one here is going to be actively encouraging a student to freelance. It's usually education first, internship, a few years of full time design work before freelancing....
    Today, 04:04 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and he's ugly too

humaneventsonline.com.edgesuite.net/unfit_video_wmv.html

wow.

>> rudie can't fail <<

Comment

That isht is total conservative-biased propaganda. Friends of the Bush campaign also released a new ad in Ohio (and possibly other 'markets') where people who supposedly 'served' with Kerry discount his versions of certain war-hero stories from Vietnam, such as how he earled is first purple heart and his bronze star. What they don't tell you is that NONE of the veterans who offer testomonials actually served with Kerry. They just happened to serve in Vietnam at the same time as Kerry. Actual eyewitnesses and members of his swiftboat crew give him overwhelming praises.

The right wing lie-machine is in full swing.

Support Music and Arts Education | www.dafenix.org | 'You have no chance to win.' | GDF Mac Death Squad, Son

Comment

So, what about the guy that said he treated kerry?

Comment

Here's the ad: www.swiftvets.com/

Here's one of the articles debunking the ad: releases.usnewswire.com/GetRelease.asp?id=131-08052004

Support Music and Arts Education | www.dafenix.org | 'You have no chance to win.' | GDF Mac Death Squad, Son

Comment

SigPho said...
            So, what about the guy that said he treated kerry?
            It's a total lie. I heard the name of the guy who actually treated Kerry on the radio last night on a show that was talking about this. Lying isn't against the law.

Comment

Well, it makes me think twice anyway.

Comment

That's what marketing is designed to do. And make no mistake...it is marketing.

These people have no interest in ethics, journalism, or truth.

Comment

not a total lie according to the affidavits that were sent out with the media kit. If this goes to court for slander we'll find out, BUT dont forget kerry's reps sending out a threat to sue stations that put it on

- Everyday, all the time, without fail!
                  Tapp-d
                  "I has puter, I isam dsgna?!"

Comment

a note on the article you linked delete look at the source

Media Matters for America is a Web-based, not-for-profit, progressive research and information center dedicated to comprehensively monitoring...

Its a progressive (or liberal) monitoring group

I'm not trying insight there lying I just want you all to realize both sides are flinging a whole bunch of BULL

- Everyday, all the time, without fail!
                    Tapp-d
                    "I has puter, I isam dsgna?!"

Comment

It should be noted that Senator John McCain (republican) publicly defended Kerry from these bullsh*t ads a couple of days ago, and even other republicans have admitted to his excellent service. And also it's been noted that John Kerry has never had any association with any of the men in that commercial. It's this kind of garbage propoganda crap that starts dividing this country into two seperate camps and the truth becomes a bunch of distorted lies. This ad is no better than what everyone claims Fahrenheit 9/11 does (haven't seen it yet, so I can't tell).

Oh well, I guess it's worse to actually go to war and shoot the enemy in the back (as opposed to waiting for them to turn around and shoot you back) as he's been criticized for, get wounded from war several times (he's even been criticized for not having wounds that were that serious...jesus christ!), and after experiencing war wanting to go home and protest it, rather than being AWOL from the Texas Guard and partying all the time (pick up a recent issue of GQ magazine to see some interesting George W. pics of him doing nothing but partying during this time; makes you not want to vote for him).

By the way, since I'm a democrat and "IF" I decided to become republican, would that make me a flip-flopper? Also, Bush says we're a safer nation now, but now we have a bunch of terror threats and such; does that make Bush a flip flopper? Oh, and if I decide instead to become a vegetarian, would that make me a flip flopper? Hey,if I turnedhomosexual would that make me a flip flopper? The conservative notion of being a flip flopper is ridiculous. Being a flip flopper shows that you can learn from mistakes and you can better yourself from those mistakes by improving yourself, as opposed to blindly following the same convictions no matter what cost or how many citizens you piss off. Come on Bush, admit it, going to war was a *****ed up plan to begin with...if you want to be the international police chief then you better get crackin' on a boat load of other nations.

"Oh wow man! Right beside the snack bar man!" -Tommy Chong

Comment

I agree with you, completely reuber. But, though I'd like to believe that the Dems are taking the high road and it's the Reps that are doing the lying, Drorain brings up a good point. Both sides are flinging mad sh!t.

Comment

Totally agreed. I would much rather hear some truth, facts, and future administration plans rather than blindly following my side and bashing the other one (although that's kinda what I just did...oops...at least I'll admit it); I just wish more people could do that and perhaps the majority of America's population wouldn't be so friggin' uptight.

"Oh wow man! Right beside the snack bar man!" -Tommy Chong

Comment

sh!t flinging.

the monkeys are running the circus.

ook.

eek.

>> rudie can't fail <<

Comment

Yes, more truth, please! And wouldn't it be awesome if candidates didn't spend so much money campaigning? All that cash could go to the country's bottom line instead. Maybe someday.

THINGS GO WELL AH MAHT BE SHOWIN HER MAH OH FACE...

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X