• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rick James Dead on 8-6-04

Damn, sad stuff when the pioneer of funk keels over : (

Full story www.azcentral.com/ent/celeb/0806rickjames.html

Rick James Bitch! [img]/emoticons/cheers.gif[/img]

5 midgets......spanking a man....covered in 1000 island dressing. Is that love making? - Token
    ‘Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men.’ - Woodrow Wilson

that sucks......

---- Sheriff of Boobie Island --------

Wayne: Our enemy is wicked, so...
    J.D.: Dude, she's Freddy Krueger.
    Wayne: Damien.
    J.D.: Dude, she's Vader.
    Wayne: No! She's the Emperor.
    J.D.: Yeah, but with really great ****.

Comment

damn...

>> rudie can't fail <<

Comment

that both sucks and blows

"Oooh Benson; you are so mercifully free from the ravages of intelligence."
        I could give you a dose
        but it would never come close
        to the rage built up inside of me
        fist in the air in the land of hypocrisy

Comment

I could not believe it when I read that. (gotta love Yahoo for breaking news). He was supposed to do a reality show with Jamie Foxx in the next couple of months. That really sucks.

You can take a good look at a T-bone by sticking your head up a bull's ass, but wouldn't you rather take the butcher's word for it?
          Tommy Boy

Comment

And that, kids, is why you should never freebase coke while beating tied-up chicks in a hotel room. We'll miss your hilarious antics, Rick.

Support Music and Arts Education | www.dafenix.org | 'You have no chance to win.' | GDF Mac Death Squad, Son

Comment

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.'
              - Albert Einstein
              ProudPenguin
              P r o d u c t i o n s

Comment

i wonder how much money he BLEW on drugs during his life

I wonder who / and what band holds the record for the most money blown on drugs.... Aerosmith??? the Doors????

---- Sheriff of Boobie Island --------

Wayne: Our enemy is wicked, so...
                J.D.: Dude, she's Freddy Krueger.
                Wayne: Damien.
                J.D.: Dude, she's Vader.
                Wayne: No! She's the Emperor.
                J.D.: Yeah, but with really great ****.

Comment

i heard queen once threw a party where they hired midgets to walk around with coke on silver platters...talk about host with the most.

>> rudie can't fail <<

Comment

I'M RICK JAMES AND I'M DEAD BITCH!

Comment

lol...wierd damnalky....someone on my other forum posted that EXACT same thing...

I wanna be like Case when I grow up! *I shop...therefore I am*

Comment

You have a cyber stalker DD.

'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.'
                        - Albert Einstein
                        ProudPenguin
                        P r o d u c t i o n s

Comment

an unoriginal one, at that.

>> rudie can't fail <<

Comment

*runs away and hides*

I wanna be like Case when I grow up!

Today I begin to understand what love must be, if it exists.... When we are parted, we each feel the lack of the other half of ourselves. We are incomplete like a book in two volumes of which the first has been lost. That is what I imagine love to be: incompleteness in absence.

Comment

Big Perm!!!!! said...
                              i wonder how much money he BLEW on drugs during his life

I wonder who / and what band holds the record for the most money blown on drugs.... Aerosmith??? the Doors????

The Doors. My buddy was their road manager at one time. He said that Jim was a maniac. You know how sometimes bands get offered drugs for free, then the smart ones refuse because, well you know, for obvious reasons (a lot of wierd crap in dope nowadays). But Jim wouldn't. He would take anything you threw at him. Except needle dope. He was afraid of that. He loved peyote, though...

Poor Rick James. Has to go down in history with a chaser line like:

I'M RICK JAMES BIIIYATCH!!!

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X