Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• KitchWitch
    Reply to Best book for design inspiration
    KitchWitch
    Hi Jaisonjustus and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't...
    Today, 04:46 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Writing HTML for Eblasts?
    PrintDriver
    This is still effective marketing? My email blocks out all HTML in an email - unless the sender is white-listed or I click on a "Show all."
    Today, 04:36 PM
  • B
    Reply to Writing HTML for Eblasts?
    B
    Read through this thread: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2...in-html-emails. It pretty much covers the issues, the problems and the workarounds of fixed, as opposed to fluid, widths in HTML email...
    Today, 04:07 PM
  • jaisonjustus
    Best book for design inspiration
    jaisonjustus
    I recently thought of buying some good graphic design inspiration book. but the problem is choice, I got a big list of book and I don't know which one to buy. I prefer books with a lot of pictures (eg:...
    Today, 03:47 PM
  • AdobePro
    Writing HTML for Eblasts?
    AdobePro
    Hello everyone,
    My boss is having an issue. He is using one big name eblast company. This company is using 100% width for their html blasts. He is sending this same html to another eblast company....
    Today, 03:45 PM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help

Can anyone direct me to a site selling premade printer cutter graphics? I searched google but could not find any for a printer cutter.

Post Edited (wilfolaram) : 8/8/2004 9:24:58 PM GMT

Huh?

PrintDriver is a large format digital print dude. His advice/opinions may not apply to the 4color/offset/web world of printing

Comment

do a google search

---- Sheriff of Boobie Island --------

Wayne: Our enemy is wicked, so...
      J.D.: Dude, she's Freddy Krueger.
      Wayne: Damien.
      J.D.: Dude, she's Vader.
      Wayne: No! She's the Emperor.
      J.D.: Yeah, but with really great ****.

Comment

Are you looking for a printer/vinyl cutter?
        Not exactly sure what you are looking for.

PrintDriver is a large format digital print dude. His advice/opinions may not apply to the 4color/offset/web world of printing

Comment

premade printer cutter graphics?

I r confused... this makes no sense to me.

Boobie Island and Busty!

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
          Working...
          X