Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Red Kittie Kat
    Reply to What font is this?
    Red Kittie Kat
    Looks like Berling LTStd Bold... with a funky T. It's either been altered or from a different font.
    Today, 08:44 AM
  • Judy Smith
    Reply to The ad I posted in classifieds was not posted
    Judy Smith
    On the post, I had linked to a thread on this forum, wherein someone advised me to post the term "volunteer" in the subject line of the classifieds section....
    Today, 03:33 AM
  • PanToshi
    Reply to First Time App Project Advice Needed
    PanToshi
    Welcome to GDF dude

We ask all new members to read the very important links here and here. These explain the rules and how the forum runs. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every...
    Today, 02:17 AM
  • BillyLogan
    Reply to Opinions on My Logo?
    BillyLogan
    Absolutely better. Just make sure the tag line's readable if you ever print it....
    Today, 01:47 AM
  • BillyLogan
    Reply to Custom social icons
    BillyLogan
    For me, customizing your own social media icons reflect creativity and imagination. However, it may tend to look less professional because of the artistry of some people. So if you have a corporate website,...
    Today, 01:40 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your cell phone service of choice?

I'm getting ready to switch from Verizon and wanted to see what service provideryou GDFers would recommend that I switch to.I'm looking for a service that has good nationwide plans (for calling out-of-state clients and myrelatives who are all over the place). If you select "Other" please post the company name. Thanks!

I use Sprint ylaenna. I've been with them for 3 years and had NO problems. They messed up my bill ONE time and overcharged me, I called em and they fixed it. I just went in this weekend to get a new phone. I got an upgrade so I got $150 OFF the phone plus was able to add a line for my sister to my plan with NO start up fee and I got her a $220 phone for FREE!! My plan will be an additional $20/mo bc I added a line for her but she will be paying that. The phone I got was $250 but I only paid $100. PERIOD! $470 worth of stuff and I paid a total of $100!!! That's great! I have a nationwide plan and can call anywhere in the Nation with NO long distance, no roaming....$40/mo for 500 anytime min and Unlimied nights and weekends starting at 7pm.

I also recommend Cingular too. My dad has them and my best friend and they really like them. I dunno anything about Verizon yet..sorry!! I hope someone can let you know more about them! Good luck ylaenna )

Boobie Island or Bust!
    I blog, you blog, we all blog!

Comment

I still use smoke signals

5 midgets......spanking a man....covered in 1000 island dressing. Is that love making? - Token
      ‘Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men.’ - Woodrow Wilson

Comment

whats smoke signals?
        i have a slave and an eagle and a few dolphins. they take care of all my communication needs.. .beastmuster!

and i have no idea watever on the phone plans you guys are discussing... lol

:mushy sushy in coconut oil. yum yum:
        i need wii friends =)
        5289 3036 7758 7104

Comment

I have AT&T right now, but they overcharge, extend your contract with every little change, and just basically suck ass. My friend used to have Sprint, and he would get dropped calls like crazy. That just might be in my area though.

I am going to be switching to Alltel at the end of the month. I've done research, and they have an excellent nationwide plan. I've also had some good recommendations for them. I suggest you check them out. http://alltel.com/estore/wireless/plans/

'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.'
          - Albert Einstein
          ProudPenguin
          P r o d u c t i o n s

Comment

i would say TMobile seems the most economical from TV n such. But what I did when i was going to switch was just priced out all the plans that I needed...

I have nextel and it was great for when i didnt have a houseline. Because I had free incoming and unlimited long distance & dir. Connect. But... nextel does suck.

I would say tho totally check out there websites see what fits u best.

TMobile always seemed cheapest to me.. but I was going to switch to verizon. But the i730 came out for nextel and that phone is sexy so i staied w. them lol

y can i make stuff for other ppl but when it comez to a sig my mind drawz a blank..

Comment

i dont have a home phone...my wife and I split 1600 minutes from TMOBILE (85 bucks)

free mobile to mobile
              free long distance anywhere
              great coverage in Florida, Alabama and Georgia I didnt care about anywhere else
              $10 phone is really nice for the price
              voice mail
              text messaging
              call waiting

I said screw the house line I am never home except on the weekends and at night.....when the cell phone is free and I use the work line at work.....

in the past 4 months we havent hit 1000 minutes...... the package below ours is like 75 bucks for 1000 minutes so we just pay the extra 10 bucks and dont worry about minutes

---- Sheriff of Boobie Island --------

Wayne: Our enemy is wicked, so...
              J.D.: Dude, she's Freddy Krueger.
              Wayne: Damien.
              J.D.: Dude, she's Vader.
              Wayne: No! She's the Emperor.
              J.D.: Yeah, but with really great ****.

Post Edited (Big Perm!!!!!) : 8/9/2004 12:49:43 PM GMT

Comment

stay away from ALLTEL.....they suck....

i would get 900 dollar bills and have to call them to have them change them... they changed my account 5 times and added things without my permission

horrible company......retard liars

---- Sheriff of Boobie Island --------

Wayne: Our enemy is wicked, so...
                J.D.: Dude, she's Freddy Krueger.
                Wayne: Damien.
                J.D.: Dude, she's Vader.
                Wayne: No! She's the Emperor.
                J.D.: Yeah, but with really great ****.

Comment

i have at&t they have alot of seemingly hidden charges, but of course I extended the contract...at least now I can truly afford them

- Everyday, all the time, without fail!
                  Tapp-d
                  "I has puter, I isam dsgna?!"

Comment

a lot of cell phone services i have noticed have funky charges.. I think some r like taxes n crap cuz i pay like $15 more then what my bill should be from these added charges.

y can i make stuff for other ppl but when it comez to a sig my mind drawz a blank..

Comment

I've heard crappy things about Alltell too..my dad had them. He has been with Cingular for about 3 years now...he really likes them. He spilt water on his phone...they replaced it..no probs. I still think that Cingular or Sprint is good...well...TMobile too bc I have some friends that get some great deals over that way and they have had no problems with them. Their nationwide service seems to be pretty reliable.

Boobie Island or Bust!
                      I blog, you blog, we all blog!

Comment

I use Cellular One. Hmm...where I live we basically can choose from that and verizon. cell one was here first so i've just stayed with them. I don't know how they are on a national level.

Comment

I have a Cingular Nationwide plan....I get free long distance and free roaming, rollover minutes.......its a pretty good plan. I switched from Verizon to Cingular about 3 years ago. I hated Verizon. Good luck!

I wanna be like Case when I grow up! *I shop...therefore I am*

Comment

Been really pleased with Tmobile always get a good signal

You can take a good look at a T-bone by sticking your head up a bull's ass, but wouldn't you rather take the butcher's word for it?
                            Tommy Boy

Comment

I wish they had cingular here : ( I have Alltel, and they suck balls too, there all the same money hungry angry bitches

5 midgets......spanking a man....covered in 1000 island dressing. Is that love making? - Token
                              ‘Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men.’ - Woodrow Wilson

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X