Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• vaprarts
    Reply to Logo for a supplement company
    vaprarts
    I feel the colors seperate the image losing the dumbell look from being the instant thought.. I think you would have better luck if you made the weights be different sizes. I feel this would show a dumbell...
    Today, 03:58 AM
  • vaprarts
    Reply to Logo motorcycle magazine
    vaprarts
    I am somewhat in your target audience. I ride, i enjoy cafe racers, ive even heard of the company and been on their site once or twice. The thing about cafe racers are they believe "less is more"...
    Today, 03:52 AM
  • skribe
    Reply to hyperlinking multiple images with php
    skribe
    Your welcome! What you are doing is one way I learned php. I wanted to be able to make Wordpress do more, so I started experimenting, and reading through the both the Wordpress functions reference, and...
    Today, 12:38 AM
  • dotta
    Reply to hyperlinking multiple images with php
    dotta
    Thank you very much. Come to find out there was an element in my first code that stretched over the next button causing it to return to the first page. I will still try the php examples you gave me; I...
    Today, 12:02 AM
  • Abarth
    Reply to How Can I Covert This logo to 3D ?
    Abarth
    Hello Momoshy.

Thank you, i'm agree with you. I decided to make it in higher definition. But i'm afraid my graphic card can not handle it being rendered. I'm using AMD FX 8350 + 4 gb ram...
    Yesterday, 10:00 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 300 PPI monitors. YES with full bleed!!!

Check this out very cool.

www.theinquirer.net/?article=17741

Okay here goes for you lazy clickers:

-----------------Article----------------------------------------------
    Samsung makes high res amorphous silicon LCD panel

TV on your phone nightmare looms
    By INQUIRER staff: Monday 09 August 2004, 10:09

GIANT KOREAN firm Samsung claimed it has made the world's first amorphous silicon (a-Si) TFT LCD at VGA quality.

The 2.6-inch screen means that mobile phones can now show the same resolution as notebook PCs and desktop monitors, claimed Samsung.

It has managed to make a 300 pixels per inch a-Si screen, allowing mobile phones to be used as mobile televisions, it claimed.

Samsung said that most engineers believed that structural properties would limit a-Si screens to 150 pixels per inch. The LCD is transflective with a 200:1 contrast ration and 150cd/m2 brightness, and mass production will start this December, the firm said.

pfft! I see a border... full bleed my ass
    ...eew

Boobie Island and Busty!

Comment

LMAO! that was put in there to get people to read. LOL!

Comment

Yeah, ok...but can it do double-sided? hmph.

Support Music and Arts Education | www.dafenix.org | 'You have no chance to win.' | GDF Mac Death Squad, Son

Comment

hmmm... I have been holding out on getting a new PDA and new phone because I have decided to be a dork and carry one of those PDA phones. The Treo 610. It is supposed to have a new 300x300 screen... wonder if this is the same screen? The exact decription was something like... nvm I am a retard. I looked it up. It's 320x320. Thats full screen and not PPI.

hmm 300ppi... must look nice. I want a 50' tv made out of 300ppi lcd... it would only be 225 billion pixels :P (in comparison Apple 30' LCD has about 4 million)

Boobie Island and Busty!

Comment

lol delete... FULL DUPLEX LCD!

Boobie Island and Busty!

Comment

HAHAHAH!!!! if it's got folding, cutting and stapling capabilities, i'm totally getting one!

Support Music and Arts Education | www.dafenix.org | 'You have no chance to win.' | GDF Mac Death Squad, Son

Comment

LOL @ Delete

I dont think TV on cell phones are good ideas....girls are bad enough at driving

---- Sheriff of Boobie Island --------

Wayne: Our enemy is wicked, so...
                J.D.: Dude, she's Freddy Krueger.
                Wayne: Damien.
                J.D.: Dude, she's Vader.
                Wayne: No! She's the Emperor.
                J.D.: Yeah, but with really great ****.

Comment

LMAO @ Perm. Watch out for the tomatoes.

Duplex on both side. Dam!

No but seriously 300PPI should compete with print quality. Waite till we can get about 1200PPI print might be obsolete in the future, not near future but I would rather carry one magazine that can load all my magazines digitaly then carring a bunch of magazines.

Comment

Good point, and combined with the new technology that Kool posted about, you can hang your screen on the wall and read your magazines without even holding them. Imagine, lying in bed reading (whatever) those Playboys from a wall-sized screen hanging on your wall. Look Ma! No Hands! You get the point. (Ba dump. Chhhhhhhhh)

Comment

300 dpi monitor would make internet sites look very size and on a 2.4 inch monitor they would be soooo small

[img]/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]

---- Sheriff of Boobie Island --------

Wayne: Our enemy is wicked, so...
                      J.D.: Dude, she's Freddy Krueger.
                      Wayne: Damien.
                      J.D.: Dude, she's Vader.
                      Wayne: No! She's the Emperor.
                      J.D.: Yeah, but with really great ****.

Comment

For now that is once the rest of the world gets off there asses, well have the opportunity to design for 300ppi devices.

What this can really do is open up the market for new electronic devices that read and play content. Looks like the Ipod could be much more then a music player in the future.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
                        Working...
                        X