X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boy, are you people polite

compared to some of the other forums i frequent, no-one here talks about religion or politics. either y'all are really polite and avoid the possible conflagaration when discussing such topics, or simply don't care. i'm 99.998% certain it's the former, not the latter.

so...anyone wanna scrap? I'M KIDDING. i like this forum just the way it is. this was just an observation. a bit odd, that's all. and refreshing. now go on with your bad selves.

cheers

Shaddup! How dare you call us "polite"!?
    Ned Yeung, A.C.E.
    mediamainline.com
    cyclopsphoto.ca

Comment

Wherein some folks are passionate about politics and religion others are passionate about cats. I think for the most part, this forum is full of cat lovers. Do you have a pet? If so, put a pic up in the pets section! Then look out for the "So Cute" coming at you in sparklees!
      You're no longer a child when a mud puddle is an obstacle rather than an opportunity!

Comment

Originally posted by Ned
        Shaddup! How dare you call us "polite"!?
        nice try, ned. and no, i ain't buyin' it.

cheers, mate.

and CORNFED: yeah, i do have a pet. i need to secure pics from my roomie, so be on the lookout here soon. and no, sparklees don't offend me...please...

Comment

Originally posted by cornfed
          Wherein some folks are passionate about politics and religion others are passionate about cats. I think for the most part, this forum is full of cat lovers. Do you have a pet? If so, put a pic up in the pets section! Then look out for the "So Cute" coming at you in sparklees!
          HMPH!! Hardly. Some of us like bunnies. **grumble**

I posted about this site elsewhere saying the same thing. I have never seen a flame war in here and I've never even been slightly annoyed with anyone that I can ever recall. I've always wondered how some folks managed to get banned (spamming, maybe??? Cat-hating dog owners?)

Great group of people and they always make you feel welcome (particularly the cat people).

C.

Comment

Originally posted by CatintheHat1
            HMPH!! Hardly. Some of us like bunnies. **grumble**
            Yeah, I like hassenheifer, too! Er... I mean, bunnies. Yeah, bunnies.
            Ned Yeung, A.C.E.
            mediamainline.com
            cyclopsphoto.ca

Comment

one day us dog owners will rise up and own this forum!
              "The best thing about being self employed is you only have to work half a day!

...And you get to choose which 12 hours!"

Comment

Actually, if you want to see this place explode into a feeding frenzy of unbridled rage, just ask for some spec work to be done. This place gets impolite real fast.

Comment

Yep. Dog lover. And when I can afford one of these:

Comment

we don't allow flaming on these boards. Makes for a better community, imo.
                    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

Oh, yeah. That's why we have a thread going about a free logo design with over 50 replies. LOL!

Comment

revision: we only allow flaming of people who blatantly break the rules of the forum and insult the integrity of our profession.
                        "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

then it becomes a free for all!!
                          You're no longer a child when a mud puddle is an obstacle rather than an opportunity!

Comment

It's all that high-fibre Canadian content.

Sometimes I wish there was a little more Bronx cheering going on in here.

Sorry, did I just trip over a cat? My fault, really...

Comment

Originally posted by Tea
                              Yep. Dog lover. And when I can afford one of these:

Those "Sleeps with Dogs" tees are cool, Tea... But couldn't that be taken the wrong way?
                              Ned Yeung, A.C.E.
                              mediamainline.com
                              cyclopsphoto.ca

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X