Clear All

• Steamboy

Steamboy

If you liked Akira, this looks good to
    [img]/emoticons/cheers.gif[/img]

- Everyday, all the time, without fail!
    Tapp-d
    "I has puter, I isam dsgna?!"

Steamboy! The whole concept of the Victorian Era, Babbage Difference Engines, Man - Machine, Dominance - Very Cool.

BB~:0)

Comment

ooooooooooooooh, that looks soooo good, i cant wait.

5 midgets......spanking a man....covered in 1000 island dressing. Is that love making? - Token
      ‘Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men.’ - Woodrow Wilson

Comment

holy friggin sweet.

I have to go change my pants.

Comment

What's Akira?

'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.'
          - Albert Einstein
          ProudPenguin
          P r o d u c t i o n s

Comment

akira is an anime from japan.
            it is also a sucky local electronics company.

:mushy sushy in coconut oil. yum yum:
            i need wii friends =)
            5289 3036 7758 7104

Comment

ryan......go out tomorrow nite, rent Akira, take some drugs....and prepare for your life to be changed : ) hehe, Akira is a great film none the less, sober or f'd up.

5 midgets......spanking a man....covered in 1000 island dressing. Is that love making? - Token
              ‘Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men.’ - Woodrow Wilson

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• KitchWitch
                Comment on Copyright issue?
                KitchWitch
                You can tell them that someone always manages to get away with theft (yes, start calling it theft), but that doesn't make it okay. Remind them that if they choose to steal, they risk a cease & desist,...
                Today, 07:45 AM
              • KitchWitch
                Reply to Hi all!
                KitchWitch
                Hi Arry and welcome to GDF.

Click on your name in a post to go to your information page. Once there, you should be able to click on your avatar marker to change it.

We ask all...
                Today, 07:41 AM
              • PrintDriver
                Reply to Logo Refresh for a Business Technology Company.
                PrintDriver
                Half a swastika? The S? Too many bars. Never would have made the connection and still don't see it automatically.
                Too many Hitler comparisons in the news these days I guess. People are way too hypersensitive...
                Today, 06:14 AM
              • PrintDriver
                Reply to Any ideas for a logo for a window tinting company
                PrintDriver
                Just stay away from transparency, raster effect shadows, and gradients when creating your logo.

It's funny windows and sheet goods were mentioned.
                One of my vendors has a multi-pane...
                Today, 06:09 AM
              • junglerun
                Reply to Any ideas for a logo for a window tinting company
                junglerun
                Thanks, just at the rough sketching stage at the moment.

I was initially going to go with a square with a peel but then thought overlapping squares might be a lot better.

And...
                Today, 04:59 AM

20% Off Sale at iStock until Sept 30, 2016
              GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
              Working...
              X