Lets all fly on Song! Free IPOD!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets all fly on Song! Free IPOD!

Yes get a free freaking Ipod if you fly Song. Anybody taking trips next month?

Dam I'm, going to try and book a flight, I need money and my vacation could shore use a free Ipod. Daddy needs a new pair of headphones, chea!

www.flysong.com/promo/celebrate_rock/index.jsp?Log=1&MkCpgn=song.4100&MkAst=120600&MkRe f=http://www.yahoo.com/&MkPlac=NewYork_News

i don't know why, but it seems too good to be true.

Support Music and Arts Education | www.dafenix.org | 'You have no chance to win.' | GDF Mac Death Squad, Son

Comment

I just saw this ad, too.

1 Roundtrip = 100 free downloads from iTMS

2 Roundtrip = a guitar (or 200 free downloads from iTMS)

3 Roundtrip = iPod Mini (or 300 free downloads from the iTMS, or a guitar and 100 free downloads from the iTMS)

Why do I get the feeling you're going to be the death of me?!

Comment

You can get an iPod mini for a lot less than 3 roundtrips will cost. Not to mention iPod Minis only hold 4gb.

'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.'
        - Albert Einstein
        ProudPenguin
        P r o d u c t i o n s

Comment

yah buy a real ipod

- Everyday, all the time, without fail!

and now for the Advertisement...In Blantant Disregard of the Header....

Check out The best Graphic Design Forum Ever
          Come to Booby Island!

Post Edited (Drorain) : 8/10/2004 8:12:20 PM GMT
          Tapp-d
          "I has puter, I isam dsgna?!"

Comment

Well I was planing on going to Florida in October so why not get an Ipod two.

Comment

Where in Florida? And yeah, you can always eBay the mini and put the money towards a real one.

Support Music and Arts Education | www.dafenix.org | 'You have no chance to win.' | GDF Mac Death Squad, Son

Comment

I'm going on another cruise in 3 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!

That free iopd link has been floating around my other forum for a couple week now...my boyfriend (also a member of that forum) entered liek a million times...even after i told him that was his christmas present b/c thast what he wanted.....

I wanna be like Case when I grow up!

Today I begin to understand what love must be, if it exists.... When we are parted, we each feel the lack of the other half of ourselves. We are incomplete like a book in two volumes of which the first has been lost. That is what I imagine love to be: incompleteness in absence.

Comment

ROFLMFAO @ Ryan.....so true tho!!!

Benjo is coming to Florida for the Waffle House (shhshhhh) ;o)

I'm goin to Myrtle Beach in 2 days....YAY!

Boobie Island or Bust!
                  I blog, you blog, we all blog!

Comment

who's coming to visit me? crazy people, crazy people!

'I will become the most powerful Jedi ever!'
                    "Even when I'm not at 100%, I'm still 110% better then anyone else!"

Check out my indie comic books at http://www.crycomic.com and http://www.assassinsguild.net/

Comment

I want a real iPod. CDs are so primitive. And I'm tired of burning them.

'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.'
                      - Albert Einstein
                      ProudPenguin
                      P r o d u c t i o n s

Comment

LMAO! I'm going in October with the misses. Yea I told you we love Florida! [img]/emoticons/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Oh and were going alone without the munchkin. I'm thinking of buying those edible joints for me wife!

Comment

AHHH WAFFLE HOUSE!!

When i was little.. my dad would take me to FLa once a year.. we never ate in the waffle house because he told me if i ate there i had to do the waffle dance.. LMAO..

y can i make stuff for other ppl but when it comez to a sig my mind drawz a blank..

Comment

mmmmmm....waffle house.

Comment

I'll be in Miami Joe!!

I wanna be like Case when I grow up!

Today I begin to understand what love must be, if it exists.... When we are parted, we each feel the lack of the other half of ourselves. We are incomplete like a book in two volumes of which the first has been lost. That is what I imagine love to be: incompleteness in absence.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                              Working...
                              X