Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• skribe
    Reply to Problem with div help please?
    skribe
    @ vaprarts, I don't think what you are pointing out there is really going to help, because unless I am seriously mistaken, mikhende's site is running on WordPress.

@mikhende, On a typical...
    Today, 08:34 AM
  • skribe
    Reply to Database software printing
    skribe
    Welcome Robert,

As you are a new member please take a few minutes and read though our rules and guidelines for new members. The following links should get you up to speed.

GDF...
    Today, 07:57 AM
  • Robert1975
    Database software printing
    Robert1975
    Hi guys,
    I'm working in card manufacturing industry, so i'm printing on A4 pvc sheets.
    I'm trying to find a software which can do the followings:
    - arrange on A4 format 10 layouts (2...
    Today, 06:59 AM
  • lowfatgraphics
    Reply to Break points and Responsive design
    lowfatgraphics
    Not for the client, we already have the project.

This issue came up recently when one of our projects was in development. The developers were doing a poor job and I had a lot of back and...
    Today, 01:57 AM
  • garricks
    InDesign data merge advice…
    garricks
    I've been given the task of creating a directory of doctors, that will be redone twice a year. Tell me if you think this setup is insane, or if there's a better way.

It's sectioned as fo...
    Today, 01:56 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid FEDEX! (pic included)

Anybody here have a G5 or handled a G5? You know how solid the construction is. Thing is built like a tank. Well we just got one of our G5's shipped to us today only 30 miles, totally smashed up. It was even in a Apple system box which alone takes a tremendous amount of pressure to bust up. The case is literally falling apart now and the alum handles are bent inward. It's unreal! You can literally stand on top of those handles... I have done it. I can't imagine what FEDEX could have done to cause this much damage. The machine won't boot up now of course.

the worst part... the person who shipped it didnt insure it... [img]/emoticons/oops.gif[/img]

Boobie Island and Busty!

Ewwwe yeah thats fkd up!! Atleast you don't have to worry about paying for anything! But..that does mean you have to wait for another computer....ewee!! I can't imagine what they did either. Carelessness....just carelessness!! ;o)

I am at ends with FedEx myself. I had to wait for my Adobe CS packages....3 weeks....THREE FRIGGIN WEEKS!!!!!!!! Should have been 2 days!! Nooo......so of course I had to call them like every friggin day, so I would have something to tell the bossman BEFORE he asks me the status! It's here now tho..and the bossman is gone for 2 weeks! YAY!

Good luck with the shipping on the new one! If its only 30 miles...might wanna make the trip yourself.....ROFL ;o)

Boobie Island or Bust!
    I blog, you blog, we all blog!

Comment

dang....looks like they did the cha cha dance on it

---- Sheriff of Boobie Island --------

Wayne: Our enemy is wicked, so...
      J.D.: Dude, she's Freddy Krueger.
      Wayne: Damien.
      J.D.: Dude, she's Vader.
      Wayne: No! She's the Emperor.
      J.D.: Yeah, but with really great ****.

Comment

holy shnikees!

Comment

oh man.. thats a major heartache.

:mushy sushy in coconut oil. yum yum:
          i need wii friends =)
          5289 3036 7758 7104

Comment

I never liked FedEx, they always seemed more expensive and slower. I like UPS.

'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.'
            - Albert Einstein
            ProudPenguin
            P r o d u c t i o n s

Comment

Ryan8720 said...
              I never liked FedEx, they always seemed more expensive and slower. I like UPS.
              If FedEx and UPS were to merge, would the new company be called FedUp?

Comment

but fedex have nice boxes and company colors..

i need wii friends =)
                5289 3036 7758 7104

Comment

LMAO @ Kirby, that a good name. LOL

plantationfarmer This is funny cause only a Graphic Artist would think like that.

Oh and Darkels why are they shipping something 30 miles away? You can drive there and back in an hour.

Comment

yes. i use fedex because of its colors. and i often buy cds because of its art...=)

i need wii friends =)
                    5289 3036 7758 7104

Comment

good point benjo ... that's what i was thinking.

i personally, have never had a problem with fedex ... use 'em every year to ship christmas presents to my family in cali.

Instead of focusing on what you wonít be about, decide what you will be about and make that good thing the central aim of your life. -- Pieter Van Waarde
                      Short Attention Gamer | UFClounge

Comment

So what's your course of action now? I am guessing FedEx owes you a G5 now?

"...you should show only one design because that is what your paied to do....your not paied to let the client himself pick out which designs he likes best..."

- Zartan the Wise

Comment

I always picture jim Carrey at the start pf Ace Ventura when he is playing the UPS guy and is kicking the box around!

'I will become the most powerful Jedi ever!'
                          "Even when I'm not at 100%, I'm still 110% better then anyone else!"

Check out my indie comic books at http://www.crycomic.com and http://www.assassinsguild.net/

Comment

I looks like it got left in the sun too long and melted! That's crazy.

Support Music and Arts Education | www.dafenix.org | 'You have no chance to win.' | GDF Mac Death Squad, Son

Comment

DY, you're last comment makes me think of Tracy Morgan from SNL.

I'm Brian Fellows! That's cray-zee!

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X