Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• neeru_m
    Reply to Need help with logo
    neeru_m
    Thanks Amit for your suggestions. I'll try to improve my logo...
    Today, 04:22 AM
  • AmitMan
    Reply to Music album cover
    AmitMan
    I like the grunge style here. Its a little hard to read at times, especially with the white text on black.

Nice work, keep up the good stuff!
    Today, 03:29 AM
  • AmitMan
    AmitMan
    I think I see what your trying to do with the underline, but I don't think its working in this case. A simple underline can help to add distance between a title and say a headline and can also make the...
    Today, 03:25 AM
  • AmitMan
    Reply to :::-----What's the graphic standards logo ------:::
    AmitMan
    I've heard of checklists and similar documents used for say ensuring your file is print ready (ensuring all digital images are at least 300dpi, file formats are corrects, appropriate bleeds etc.) but...
    Today, 03:11 AM
  • neeru_m
    neeru_m
    Sorry I just forget to mention. Its a Graphic and Web Design company logo. And the major symbol is a combination of "D" and "L" which is the first letter of company name "Design...
    Today, 02:57 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good album.

blog/portfolio

Comment

• The Legend of Hungry Mother and Diverse Antique Virginiana -- New Sons and Daughters of the Golden Horseshoe

Comment

• On an Ethel Waters kick. Miss Otis Regrets She's Unable to Lunch Today... Madam.

Comment

• Ah, Cole Porter. <snicker> That song is SOOOOOO dirty.
          This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
          "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

• Rainbow Connection - Kermit
            Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

• Nothing. I arrived this morning to a ton of revisions and production work. I tend to do better with that kind of work when it's quiet, and over half the office is out today, either ETO or off-site in meetings.
              This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
              "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

• I listen to acoustics versions of songs from different genre.... it relaxes me and it also help me focus more on what I am doing. I try to stay out of mellow songs 'cause it will surely bring me to wonderland in no time. lol

Comment

• Desi Arnaz and his Orchestra, broadcast from Ciro's, I think some time in the 1940s. Ba-ba-looooo!

Comment

• I turn on my Pandora app and listen to Nickelback and Linkin Park and Eminem channels.
                    Get Inspired to Impress & Improve Your Clientele

Comment

• Earlier, Kimbra's "Settle Down" EP, then M. Ward with Zooey Deschanel. Now I'm doing edits and copyfitting on a longer document, so I'm in the Mahler catalog now. Symphony #5, because it's so determined from beginning to end.

Comment

• Originally posted by InspiredByIDD View Post
                        I turn on my Pandora app and listen to Nickelback and Linkin Park and Eminem channels.
                        ahhh suicide music

threw the Black Keys on, 2.5 more hours till i can really crank it though.

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

• Winding the day down with Mahler songs. Der Kindertotenlieder. Amazing stuff.

Comment

• Lately, been digging:

Said The Whale

Young The Giant

Mumford and Sons
                            Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time.
                            | Karl Marx |

A desperate disease requires a dangerous remedy.
                            | Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

Comment

• Yay Mumford! I really dig their sound.

Comment

• Oh, and:

Of Monsters and Men

can't believe I missed that one....Gotten out of the punk realm for a bit (well, except for my entire day of Social Distortion) just to change things up a little...tho the new Anti-Flag cd is pretty great....
                                Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time.
                                | Karl Marx |

A desperate disease requires a dangerous remedy.
                                | Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                                Working...
                                X