Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• B
    Reply to Greetings from Sunny Central Coast California
    B
    Hi LaceyD. Welcome to the forum, and good luck on the future career! In addition to classes about design software tools, you really ought to consider enrolling in classes to learn about design. Both are...
    Today, 05:35 AM
  • B
    Reply to 30 Jan 2015 InDesign update
    B
    I don't get the CS6 message. Was there ever as issue with InDesign CC opening CS files? I'm holding out from using CC, so I don't know.

Anyway, it's interesting that Adobe is making their...
    Today, 05:26 AM
  • garricks
    Reply to 10 minutes from home
    garricks
    Congratulations! (and single malts FTW!)
    Today, 05:25 AM
  • B
    Reply to graphic designer needed for partnership.
    B
    Hi Luke.

The forum rules only allow classified ads for paying work. It''s not entirely clear if your post is for paying work or is a solicitation for someone to engage in speculative ventures...
    Today, 05:17 AM
  • redneckrodney
    Reply to 10 minutes from home
    redneckrodney
    So, about three and a half years since the boy and I have been together full time, twenty.four.seven, and we ain't killed each other yet. Actually things are going great. He's eleven now...
    Today, 04:58 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • This topic by wmshhz017 has been deleted by Virgo Nightingale
    spAAAAAM

cheap oakl

According to Indian Asia news agency reported that John kerry cena is one of the Indian congress party patriarch,cheap oakleys, since 2009 as India as a foreign ministerrelated articles´╝Ü 15831 oakley wholesale 14376kws680 wholesale oakley sunglasses 8670vsg626

• One track that has been giving me energy on a workout is "Gym Class Heroes: The Fighter ft. Ryan Tedder"
    Everyone leaves their mark in this world. The only question,is it left in the form of a monument or a speck of dust?

Comment

• REALLY enjoying listening to Lorde, a 16-year old indi pop singer from Auckland NZ.
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorde

Her EP is on Spotify
      This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
      "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

• I can't have music on when I work - too distracting. Oddly though Test Match Special is OK.
        Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana

Comment

• Today I've rediscovered Robert Randolph & The Family Band. They have a new album out, and Randolph gave a fascinating interview to NPR's Morning Edition this morning. http://www.npr.org/player/v2/mediaPl...44&m=202567589
          This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
          "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

• NPR ... Calle 13, 'Multi_Viral'

http://www.npr.org/2014/02/27/282597...13-multi_viral

Comment

• My iTunes is full of tons of different genres and albums, so whatever pops up!

Also, I like listening to Let's Plays/Commentaries while working, it's really relaxing.

Comment

• Pullin' an all nighter with DM ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dth7kCdMGYg

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
                Working...
                X