This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Amcon and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

• Steve Earle ..all.

Down Here Below
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAmd...eature=related

...lyrics.

Comment

• The world i know by Collective soul.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7TLTjqUyog

Comment

• Johnny Cash

Comment

• It all depends on the project I'm working on! Deep, elegant, dramatic designs usually require something more "dark" and introspective for me (if that makes sense), like Tool/APC, Pink Floyd, or Break of Reality. Artwork that's bright, modern or playful calls for more upbeat music, so I'll jam out to anything from Stevie Ray Vaughan to Graham Central Station. Just one more reason why I love art... the synthesis between visual design and music can be absolutely incredible, even during the unseen design process.

Comment

• Grimus - Egretta, coolest album ever!

Comment

• Chemical Brothers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5Fy...=RD-4HOwCM6wTc

Let Forever Be

2:35 am here in the est, slaving hard on a jump page for a hard core chess game site.

Comment

• At work cool to listen to the audiobook!

Comment

• I also listen to audiobooks, right now listening to the Hobbit

Comment

• Hi Datanord and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
                      Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

• I usually go to the rainy mood site while I'm working for pleasant background noise.

I find working with music with too funky of a beat or lyrics really distracting.

Feminine french music like Carla Bruni works well too because it is pleasant but I don't get distracted (because I can't understand the lyrics lol)

Comment

• I like to work listening sounds of nature. Lol...

I know, I am crazy... but I am Ok with that.

Comment

• I adore listening to Rolling Stones. Right now I'm listening to their last album.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• praxis11
                              Comment on Website Critique?
                              praxis11
                              It's not an issue of inexperience in web design work. My guess is that you put the site together without putting much thought into its purpose. As Calebninja notes, 'It seems to be a mix of a personal...
                              Today, 02:44 PM
                            • JCookeDesign
                              Comment on Website Critique?
                              JCookeDesign
                              Yeah, seriously ya prick.. I'm well aware that my website needs a lot of work.. That's why I'm asking for help on what to specifically change. I haven't done a whole lot of web design work.
                              Today, 12:32 PM
                            • B
                              Comment on Is an iMac 27" 2009 still good enough for Graphic Design in 2016?
                              B
                              ''I could never understand why designers buy Macs when they can have twice the hardware for the same price.''

I'm one of those Mac users who doesn't go the route you're suggesting, and here's...
                              Today, 12:12 PM
                            • JordanW
                              Comment on Packaging Vendor
                              JordanW
                              Thanks. We're actually located in Southern CA.
                              Today, 11:50 AM
                            • PrintDriver
                              Comment on Is an iMac 27" 2009 still good enough for Graphic Design in 2016?
                              PrintDriver
                              You strike me as the type of guy who is well-accustomed to software and systems. The average user like the guys in our front office, can break things unintentionally by just looking at them. Either system...
                              Today, 07:25 AM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                            Working...
                            X