Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• PrintDriver
    Comment on Christmas cards
    PrintDriver
    Yeah, it's too bad new designers don't know them.
    I had a couple sub-vendor printers go completely offline for two weeks in November due to a Christmas crush. They didn't take any new orders for...
    Today, 01:07 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Comment on Christmas cards
    PrintDriver
    You shouldn't be looking on google images... at least not without expecting to pursue permission to use the images. Google images is NOT a stock site, though some stock shows up in it.

There...
    Today, 01:01 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to How to choose a good graphic design for a web design company?
    PrintDriver
    Very strange. You want someone to tell you how to set up a site so YOU will benefit?
    The Graphic Design part sounds like it will be very important to the success of your site.
    How much money...
    Today, 12:54 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Getting started...
    PrintDriver
    You should start first with a business plan. You can find help with those at your local Small Business Association or many online resources. Kool had a nice 2-part blog post here at one time about how...
    Today, 12:46 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Need advice for creating a label
    PrintDriver
    The description you have written...
    1. it needs to be proofread for grammar usage.
    2. "made...by a software developer and design student" is not making me want to buy this. Unnecessary...
    Today, 12:29 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's strange; I go through these weird stages. I'll design to a few tracks sometimes. That's normally only when I'm working on personal projects. Generally, between phone calls, interruptions, e-mails... I could never be bothered. In fact, usually by the time I've realized what channel I'm watching, the shows from the morning are re-playing.

Comment

• recently I have listen to Tycho and matt minimal. Tycho makes me feel as there wouldnt be wall around while Minimal keeps me going
      Nothing is interesting if you're not interested.

Comment

• Tycho is great; I listened to Dive a hefty chunk of last summer. Makes me feel like I live along a coast, even though the opposite couldn't be more true. Well kind of. The Mississippi has something of a coast, I guess.

Lately for me its been some jazz via Spotify. Art Blakey and The Jazz Messengers…guys can jam. Looking to expand my horizons on the jazz front.

Comment

• I alternate between zen/meditation music, classical and classic rock.

Comment

• This week I listened to some environmental CDs. A Day on Cape Cod, A Week in Hawaii, etc. Nice stuff.
            This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
            "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

• One track that has been giving me energy on a workout is "Gym Class Heroes: The Fighter ft. Ryan Tedder"
              Everyone leaves their mark in this world. The only question,is it left in the form of a monument or a speck of dust?

Comment

• REALLY enjoying listening to Lorde, a 16-year old indi pop singer from Auckland NZ.
                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorde

Her EP is on Spotify
                This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
                "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

• I can't have music on when I work - too distracting. Oddly though Test Match Special is OK.
                  Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana

Comment

• Today I've rediscovered Robert Randolph & The Family Band. They have a new album out, and Randolph gave a fascinating interview to NPR's Morning Edition this morning. http://www.npr.org/player/v2/mediaPl...44&m=202567589

Comment

• NPR ... Calle 13, 'Multi_Viral'

http://www.npr.org/2014/02/27/282597...13-multi_viral

Comment

• My iTunes is full of tons of different genres and albums, so whatever pops up!

Also, I like listening to Let's Plays/Commentaries while working, it's really relaxing.

Comment

• Pullin' an all nighter with DM ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dth7kCdMGYg

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
                          Working...
                          X