Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• B
    Comment on Graphic Design tutorials
    B
    It's sort of the Dadaist approach to design, I guess.
    Yesterday, 11:48 PM
  • B
    Reply to General Branding (Re-branding)
    B
    You're engaging in linear thinking and being too literal about it. If you've settled on working with the idea of "pride," keep in mind that it's an emotional state and not a physical thing....
    Yesterday, 11:40 PM
  • Buda
    Reply to Graphic Design tutorials
    Buda
    The style reminds of cut and paste punk posters of the 1970s. I think the thing about those posters is they were kind of anti-design.
    Yesterday, 11:31 PM
  • Buda
    Comment on What do you want to know?
    Buda
    I think rabbits are going to be the next cats. You should do a series of videos about rabbits that are freelance graphic designers and the business issues they face.
    Yesterday, 11:29 PM
  • Buda
    Comment on What do you want to know?
    Buda
    I had that happen to me once in my life. I wasn't even dreaming. I couldn't replicate the situation again though. Maybe it was my unicorn.
    Yesterday, 11:28 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^^2112 Baby^^
    In this post there are 47 people, none of them can be seen.

Comment

• Rush rocks!

I'm listening to general office chatter.
      Ned Yeung, A.C.E.
      mediamainline.com
      cyclopsphoto.ca

Comment

• actually... me too Ned. Which is strange because I just realised that I have my earphones in, but no music is playing. Hmmm...

Comment

• Originally posted by mac.FINN
          actually... me too Ned. Which is strange because I just realised that I have my earphones in, but no music is playing. Hmmm...
          Are you trying to kill yourself? Don't do that Mac, push play, turn up the volume.. slowly... there ya go!
          pas·sion
          If there is no passion in your life, then have you already lived? Find your passion, whatever it may be. Become it, and let it become you, and you will find great things happen for you, to you, and because of you.
          -T. Alan Armstrong

Comment

• lol Navian... thanks to you I just found 2112 on my iPod 20 minutes of music here I come

Comment

• Right on!

I dont know if anyone else does this, I set up my outlook (work email/scheduler) calendar (for me only) at 30min till time to go, i set up a reoccuring meeting lol, called "30 MIN TO GO HOME!", click "snooze for 5 min till". (edit)I also make sure that I have enough for the day, plug headphones in, and tune out, while I work. the day goes by like *snap* that.(/edit)

Right now the song just changed to: Doobie Brothers - China Grove.

I switched radio stations.. now its Netclassix (60's, 70's & 80's rock)
              http://67.43.161.248:82
              pas·sion
              If there is no passion in your life, then have you already lived? Find your passion, whatever it may be. Become it, and let it become you, and you will find great things happen for you, to you, and because of you.
              -T. Alan Armstrong

Comment

• So much accounting lingo that my head nearly exploded, thankfully the guy promptly hung up on me. Now I'm listening to silence.

Comment

• Originally posted by reuber1
                  Now I'm listening to silence.
                  Why, did he call you? Tell him to quit calling you at work.
                  pas·sion
                  -T. Alan Armstrong

Comment

• Im listening to Under the Influence of Giants - mama's room
                    Man who farts in church, sits in own pew.

Comment

• Originally posted by Navian
                      Why, did he call you? Tell him to quit calling you at work.
                      Cause of the accounting portion of our software (well, I don't think that accounting experience was a requirement for hire...I remember requirements being "knowledge of Photoshop and Dreamweaver" lol). Our customer's, who are retail stores, have to realize that we aren't all accountants also. What's even funnier is that it was a canadian store, and it had to deal with how their payroll is handled. Over my head.
                      Last edited by reuber1; 09-12-2006, 10:42 PM.

Comment

• John Coltrane. Specifically My Little Brown Book. Got iTunes on Shuffle right now.
                        "Lucy, you got some 'splainin' to do!" - Ricky Ricardo

Comment

• The FOX post game report, even though the Vikings and Panthers are playing in OT. They can't allow to show the overtime of that game due to license issues or some such poppycock. Oh well, the Bears won big. I can deal. Go Panthers.

Comment

• Cursive and Motorpsycho, with a dash of Patrick Wolf and My Chemical Romance mostly.
                            http://pederklev.deviantart.com/gallery

Comment

• Dejan's Olympia Band!!!

Comment

• Bassnectar

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
                                Working...
                                X