X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this still edible?

I made a sandwich for lunch yesterday but didn't eat it at lunchtime (I went to Jersey Mikes instead). So the question is, after sitting out overnight unrefridgerated is my Turkey/Mayo/Mustard sandwich still fit to be consumed?

Give a little to a stray dog/cat...
    Wait 10 minutes...
    Bury the body in someplace inconspicuous

- Everyday, all the time, without fail!

and now for the Advertisement...In Blantant Disregard of the Header....

Check out The best Graphic Design Forum Ever
    Come to Booby Island!
    Tapp-d
    "I has puter, I isam dsgna?!"

Comment

eat it!!! and come back later to tell the story... =)

:mushy sushy in coconut oil. yum yum:
      i need wii friends =)
      5289 3036 7758 7104

Comment

eat it for breakfast. it'll be cold and slightly mushy, but as long as the turkey was cooked to begin with and it was kept in the fridge, it's fine.

i wonder who's been sniffing it, though...

"even my mom has a flash player. make sure you have one.
        it's sorta important." - otto

Comment

No, it wasn't refrigerated Unc!

Don't eat it!!!

"...you should show only one design because that is what your paied to do....your not paied to let the client himself pick out which designs he likes best..."

- Zartan the Wise

Comment

eat it!!!! if i could handle a mushy sushy in coconut oil, so can you!!! eat it..now..pls

i need wii friends =)
            5289 3036 7758 7104

Comment

Are you sure the mayo is still there? It may have gotten up and walked out of the office.

Support Music and Arts Education | www.dafenix.org | 'You have no chance to win.' | GDF Mac Death Squad, Son

Comment

If I were you, I would just go to Jersey Mike's again and toss that contaminated sandwich in the trash...someone else's trash. Unrefrigerated meat and mayo = stomach ache and/or worse. However, if you microwave this sandwich, it may kill enough of the germs to spare you the discomfort. I say nuke it and eat it. No need for the turkey to have died in vain.

-Jason

The clothes do make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society at large.

Comment

eat it... you'll be fine

I'm not a real graphic designer, but I do play one on tv

Comment

I can't eat it for breakfast, as breakfast consisted of peanut butter cookies and a trailmix bar with some coffee thrown in for good measure. But I'm sensing that the consensus is that I can, in fact, eat it. Side effects may include nausea, stomach pain, discomfort, bloating, gas or pregnancy.

BTW, is there a way to view the results of the poll without actually voting in it? Kinda dumb for me to vote in my own poll.

Comment

Right now its 4 to 0 in favor of 'Something's Growing on it.'

Support Music and Arts Education | www.dafenix.org | 'You have no chance to win.' | GDF Mac Death Squad, Son

Comment

lol pregnancy is good...

i need wii friends =)
                        5289 3036 7758 7104

Comment

it only takes 3 hours for parishable foods to start growing bacteria on them at room tempature...

unless your gonna deep fry it, i wouldn't touch that mayo with a ten foot poll

<SUP>www.jdcgraphics.net<SUP>- currentlyunder construction

www.standercreative.com

Comment

5 - 2 for 'growing'

thanks for that mag, i didn't get that it was unrefridgerated.

i would NOT eat it. no way.

but you should. you won't die, you probably won't even be sick (unless someone planted a booger in it overnight) but the bacteria on the meat and mayo will probably give you a gut ache and WICKED farts.

"even my mom has a flash player. make sure you have one.
                            it's sorta important." - otto

Comment

you may also want to note the following under 'possible side effects'

food poisoning
                              birth defects
                              hallucinations

I love your sig, unc!
                              "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X