Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Numbers or letters?

Which do you like better?

Support Music and Arts Education | www.dafenix.org | 'You have no chance to win.' | GDF Mac Death Squad, Son

i like playing with letters better, but i like the look of most numbers....fun to mix 'em up, too.

"even my mom has a flash player. make sure you have one.
    it's sorta important." - otto

Comment

same here...I like to mix em up!

Boobie Island or Bust!
      I blog, you blog, we all blog!

Comment

Blue!

No, Yellow! Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Comment

^^^ Definitely Yellow. :P

Comment

I like sex in numbers

'I will become the most powerful Jedi ever!'
            "Even when I'm not at 100%, I'm still 110% better then anyone else!"

Check out my indie comic books at http://www.crycomic.com and http://www.assassinsguild.net/

Comment

I like big numbers on my paycheck. But I wouldn't want to have numbers for my name. It's a tough call.

'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.'
              - Albert Einstein
              ProudPenguin
              P r o d u c t i o n s

Comment

It's cool to have numbers in your name. My real name is Banzai Dog9. I think it has a nice ring to it. My spousal unit thinks the block authority had a cmos ajar when that one was assigned. Thinks it's too much of a girl's name, too...

Letters, though, offer many favored arrangements and I really like ligatures... something fascinating about them - ligatures. Even the sound is sensual.

Post Edited (BuckarooB) : 8/12/2004 6:35:12 AM GMT
                BB~:0)

Comment

I'll be the number 7 can kick the letter L's ass any day of the week.

Support Music and Arts Education | www.dafenix.org | 'You have no chance to win.' | GDF Mac Death Squad, Son

Comment

Hey Hey! Did you guys know that numbers were cannibles?

*beat*

Because 7 8 9! hahahahahahahahaha.

*ahem* ... As you were.

Comment

I think you guys are all wrong. If numbers were so damn popular, you'd have 'numeral-bits' instead of Alpha-bits, you'd have 'Numeral-getti' instead of 'Alpha-getti'. Such popular foods and their marketing dept's can't be wrong.

AND you can spell out numbers with letters, but you can't do the opposite!

"...you should show only one design because that is what your paied to do....your not paied to let the client himself pick out which designs he likes best..."

- Zartan the Wise

Comment

there are 26 letters, but an infinate amount of numbers made up of only 0123456789. a streamlined, high-performance army. just imagine them all wearing capes.

but i stand by my original thought: mix em up. no racial profiling here. lets become typographical mutts.

Sex at noon taxes ... I'm, alas, a salami

Comment

I like both.........

I wanna be like Case when I grow up!

Today I begin to understand what love must be, if it exists.... When we are parted, we each feel the lack of the other half of ourselves. We are incomplete like a book in two volumes of which the first has been lost. That is what I imagine love to be: incompleteness in absence.

Comment

Magnus said...
                            I think you guys are all wrong. If numbers were so damn popular, you'd have 'numeral-bits' instead of Alpha-bits, you'd have 'Numeral-getti' instead of 'Alpha-getti'. Such popular foods and their marketing dept's can't be wrong.

AND you can spell out numbers with letters, but you can't do the opposite!
                            well said!! [img]/emoticons/cheers.gif[/img]

y can i make stuff for other ppl but when it comez to a sig my mind drawz a blank..

Comment

Efff that, unc. I'm not friends with any letter-lovers.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X