Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• <b>
    Reply to How to choose a scanner?
    <b>
    I agree, the Canoscan is a good scanner -- especially for the price. I've bought a couple of Epson Perfection V700 Photo Scanners for work, and would do so again if they're still made. They've been very...
    Today, 03:54 AM
  • PanToshi
    Reply to [ Logo Critique ] Period or not at the end of the tagline?
    PanToshi
    Adding my vote for keeping it.
    Today, 03:31 AM
  • PanToshi
    Reply to Glad to Be Here Now!
    PanToshi
    Welcome to GDF Tess

We ask all new members to read the very important links here and here. These explain the rules and how the forum runs. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every...
    Today, 02:44 AM
  • PanToshi
    Comment on Where do you find talent?
    PanToshi
    Yep, like I said, freelancers who are hoping to work full-time for the company for which they are occasionally freelancing are unemployed designers who are freelancing until they find full-time work.
    Today, 02:40 AM
  • MichaelWied
    Comment on Where do you find talent?
    MichaelWied
    The "freelancers" are basically there to be called in if a big project comes up and they need the extra hand, and these are designers hoping to get a full time spot at the company.
    Today, 01:51 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music Track NOT on Kill Bill Vol 1 CD...

Ok, i need the willey skills of some of you guys out there. There is a song, called "I Giorni Dell'ira", which translated from italian to english is "Day of Anger" i beleive. It is written by Riziere Ortolani, performed by Riz Ortolani (likely the same person..heh.)

It was the song that first came on when Uma Thurman has "sophie" in with a sword in her back in that restaurant, when she calls out Oren Ishi i.

It's mostly percussion, overlaid with some japanese? singing.

I have found a few sites that list what songs weren't on the Kill Bill Volume 1 CD, but no luck in finding this song yet.

I MUST HAVE IT!!!

"...you should show only one design because that is what your paied to do....your not paied to let the client himself pick out which designs he likes best..."

- Zartan the Wise

Just to clarify, the sites did indeed list this song as not being on the soundtrack...I've tried kazaa with no luck yet.

"...you should show only one design because that is what your paied to do....your not paied to let the client himself pick out which designs he likes best..."

- Zartan the Wise

Comment

if you want me to try soulseek when i get home i can....never know.

5 midgets......spanking a man....covered in 1000 island dressing. Is that love making? - Token
      ‘Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men.’ - Woodrow Wilson

Comment

Would you mind kris? I'm stumped...

- Zartan the Wise

Comment

Is it the one in the background of 'Ode to Oren Ishi'?

Comment

Hey mag, jump on yahoo man, i dont think thats the name of the song, that listing comes up as a spaghetti western from the 60's

5 midgets......spanking a man....covered in 1000 island dressing. Is that love making? - Token
            ‘Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men.’ - Woodrow Wilson

Comment

Here you go Magnus, gotta register with the site (its free) but once you do that you can download all the songs on the CD, day of anger is halfway down on this page...

http://www.killbill2.net/music.php

Comment

or you can try http://bugmenot.con

a great site that gets you around signing up for free sites....

and they have a login for that site. that song is different. [img]/emoticons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Why do I get the feeling you're going to be the death of me?!

Post Edited (starbird) : 8/12/2004 7:40:06 PM GMT

Comment

Got it....thanks D-frag! YOU DA MAN!!!

And thanks to you other guys....this song is really cool!

- Zartan the Wise

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                  Working...
                  X