X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn Hurricane!!

i have to freaking evacuate from my place tonight...asshole hurricane! mycomputer better be in one piece when i get back!

<SUP>www.jdcgraphics.net<SUP>- currentlyunder construction

www.standercreative.com

damn... that sucks. hope everything's ok down there.

Well, it's one louder, isn't it? It's not ten. You see, most blokes, you know, will be playing at ten. You're on ten here, all the way up, all the way up, all the way up, you're on ten on your guitar. Where can you go from there? Where?

Comment

Yeah...fk I hate Hurricane season! Ya never know whats gonna happen!

Boobie Island or Bust!
      I blog, you blog, we all blog!

Comment

yeah, i used to live in lauderdale when i was a kid and i remember some wicked storms down there. can't say i miss it though. i'll take the heat and storms over the northern winters anyday.

Well, it's one louder, isn't it? It's not ten. You see, most blokes, you know, will be playing at ten. You're on ten here, all the way up, all the way up, all the way up, you're on ten on your guitar. Where can you go from there? Where?

Comment

aw damn i was just readin bout that on comcast.net.. Becareful!!!!

and crap id take my comp's with me. Lol!

y can i make stuff for other ppl but when it comez to a sig my mind drawz a blank..

Comment

Anybody heard from Defjoe?

Hope he isn't swept up with the strong winds. Dam my sister is out ther for Vacation. I hope everything is Okay.

Comment

all of your floridians take shelter, and be safe, we'll hold down the fort until you get back.

- Everyday, all the time, without fail!

and now for the Advertisement...In Blantant Disregard of the Header....

Check out The best Graphic Design Forum Ever
              Come to Booby Island!
              Tapp-d
              "I has puter, I isam dsgna?!"

Comment

Yeah hell yeah..last time I had to leave bc of a hurricane I took my cat and my computer!! LOL!

Boobie Island or Bust!

Comment

This hurricane will prolly just be a nuisance for my. I'm on the southeast coast, so that just means mad rain and wind.

Trick-ass hurricane.

Support Music and Arts Education | www.dafenix.org | 'You have no chance to win.' | GDF Mac Death Squad, Son

Comment

my folks are getting stormed on now (Panama City Beach)

---- Sheriff of Boobie Island --------

Wayne: Our enemy is wicked, so...
                    J.D.: Dude, she's Freddy Krueger.
                    Wayne: Damien.
                    J.D.: Dude, she's Vader.
                    Wayne: No! She's the Emperor.
                    J.D.: Yeah, but with really great ****.

Comment

I was going to ask you guys about this, how are things? I hope you all are ok, I never watch tv but I caught the news last nite and saw whats going to happen there.....stay safe all my florida friends!!

5 midgets......spanking a man....covered in 1000 island dressing. Is that love making? - Token
                      ‘Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men.’ - Woodrow Wilson

Comment

I hope Boobie Island doesnt get hurricanes often

---- Sheriff of Boobie Island --------

Wayne: Our enemy is wicked, so...
                        J.D.: Dude, she's Freddy Krueger.
                        Wayne: Damien.
                        J.D.: Dude, she's Vader.
                        Wayne: No! She's the Emperor.
                        J.D.: Yeah, but with really great ****.

Comment

Boobie island is like paradise....always the perfect degree of warm, slight breeze in teh evening, and no storms.....a slight drizzle here adn there. at night, to keep the life of the lisland allllive.

I wanna be like Case when I grow up!

Today I begin to understand what love must be, if it exists.... When we are parted, we each feel the lack of the other half of ourselves. We are incomplete like a book in two volumes of which the first has been lost. That is what I imagine love to be: incompleteness in absence.

Comment

It's raining mad here too...off and on..but its been doing that ALL summer. I don't get too paniced about this hurricase stuff unless it starts to look really serious really fast. We have only had to evacuate once my 11 years here in Savannah thanks goodness. Hopefully instead of picking up strength, it will soon start to die down. You never know - hurricanes are totally unpredictable!

Boobie Island or Bust!

Comment

they're saying there are gonna be 110mph winds when it hits florida...YIKES!
                              i can'r remember the last time a hurricane hit directly where i live, i'm sure everything will be fine though..

<SUP>www.jdcgraphics.net<SUP>- currentlyunder construction

www.standercreative.com

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X