Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• megoggsc
    Oh Portland!
    megoggsc
    This is something fun I did to remember my trip to Portland!...
    Today, 12:36 AM
  • Buda
    Reply to Howdy from Texas!
    Buda
    What is the project and what is the product? Most companies protect their copyright quite vigourously. Even if you don't get caught, there's always a chance.

Could your project be considered...
    Yesterday, 11:46 PM
  • Buda
    Reply to Education consultancy logo
    Buda
    I prefer the first design concept, it just needs a bit more style to get it looking less generic.

This one's wings look like deformed human hands.
    Yesterday, 11:43 PM
  • ISitude
    Reply to Need advice for creating a label
    ISitude
    The label kind of confuses me ...although that's mot hard to do.

Does honey come from berries?
    Yesterday, 11:43 PM
  • Buda
    Comment on Education consultancy logo
    Buda
    If you type in "bird book logo" you'll get lots of similar looking logos.
    Yesterday, 11:42 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• our president

homepage.mac.com/njenson/movies/sovereignty.mov

funny, funny, funny!

Well, it's one louder, isn't it? It's not ten. You see, most blokes, you know, will be playing at ten. You're on ten here, all the way up, all the way up, all the way up, you're on ten on your guitar. Where can you go from there? Where?

BWWAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Clears it right up!

Support Music and Arts Education | www.dafenix.org | 'You have no chance to win.' | GDF Mac Death Squad, Son

Comment

you know, I hate to say this, but really. he should just change the subject.

Why do I get the feeling you're going to be the death of me?!

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHA...I love watching stuff like that. Cracks me up!

"...you should show only one design because that is what your paied to do....your not paied to let the client himself pick out which designs he likes best..."

- Zartan the Wise

Comment

what a n00b

5 midgets......spanking a man....covered in 1000 island dressing. Is that love making? - Token
          ‘Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men.’ - Woodrow Wilson

Comment

LMFAO @ DF

Support Music and Arts Education | www.dafenix.org | 'You have no chance to win.' | GDF Mac Death Squad, Son

Comment

yess...+) your president..

:mushy sushy in coconut oil. yum yum:
              i need wii friends =)
              5289 3036 7758 7104

Comment

i sure am going to miss this guy!

www.coye.de/coyemain/bushfaces.jpg

Well, it's one louder, isn't it? It's not ten. You see, most blokes, you know, will be playing at ten. You're on ten here, all the way up, all the way up, all the way up, you're on ten on your guitar. Where can you go from there? Where?

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

I printed taht out and showed everyone at work!

"It's not cheating if you win."

- A VERY wise person.

Comment

hahaha.... god thats good!

<SUP>www.jdcgraphics.net<SUP>- currentlyunder construction

www.standercreative.com

Comment

That's hilarious! Especially, 'I couldn't find a chimp making a face as dumb as this one.'

Comment

i like third from the left, top row.

Comment

Bush may not be the brightest, but I still think he is better than Kerry. John 'Mr. Boring' Kerry can't make up his mind on any issue. The guy is a puppet. All he ever does is talk about how he fought in Vietnam and is proud to have served the country, but not proud of the war.

'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.'
                          - Albert Einstein
                          ProudPenguin
                          P r o d u c t i o n s

Comment

true ryan, all successful politicans are puppets.
                            but keep in mind that most, if not all, us presidents who have been in combat, keep this country out of war while they are in office. that's important to me because the more we meddle with things in the middle east, the more potential there will be for terrorist strikes against the us and our supporters.

Comment

The clock is ticking! Let's hope the right decision is made!

'I will become the most powerful Jedi ever!'
                              "Even when I'm not at 100%, I'm still 110% better then anyone else!"

Check out my indie comic books at http://www.crycomic.com and http://www.assassinsguild.net/

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
                              Working...
                              X