Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• kemingMatters
    Comment on Self Logo Critique
    kemingMatters
    I'm fully aware that the first logo is black and white, I was commenting on how difficult it is to read at any distance other than on top of it.

The only versions that are really that legible...
    Today, 07:08 PM
  • garricks
    Comment on Indesign CC Exporting
    garricks
    Yeah, i have to agree…
    Today, 06:34 PM
  • subdrewgans
    Reply to Self Logo Critique
    subdrewgans
    In the first link, the very first logo is B&W. I think the one with your initials are stronger, but definitely needs some work and tightening up.

What does your logo say about you?...
    Today, 06:18 PM
  • CataclysmX
    Comment on Steampunk Tea Brand Logo Critique- Trying to choose final concept
    CataclysmX
    Yeah I meant use the same typeface from the S in the green logo, but if that doesnt work I would keep exploring, fonts are really underrated and people need to spend time finding working fonts to improve...
    Today, 05:55 PM
  • kemingMatters
    Reply to Indesign CC Exporting
    kemingMatters
    Hello LaraMelissa1, welcome to GDF!
    We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
    Today, 05:30 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i finally bought a motorhome (funny)

Down here in the southya'll sometimes have a hard time pickin' tha right motored-home. I picked thisin' up(see attached) at a local auctionfore dirtcheap. (wink) Only thing is it ain't go no mud flaps with nekkid ladies on em...

AllenHarkleroad
    (note to self.. byu new kyeborad, this one reverses my lettres when tpying).

Get inside my head at www.DontFear.com

Visit Our Magazine: www.TIEMdesign.com

ZoneDeals.com BETA

Post Edited (Allen H) : 8/13/2004 8:41:53 AM GMT
    Allen Harkleroad
    Father of Graphic Design Forum

"Bored? Who has time to be bored?"

That's a hoot, Cuz...

PS - I gotta extra set o' them flaps if'n ya want 'em.

BB~:0)

Comment

kewl, i give ya a caser bud for em...

AllenHarkleroad

ZoneDeals.com BETA
      Allen Harkleroad

Comment

i'd laugh, but my family has been known to build motorhomes very similar to that....we're a resourceful bunch, if not classy per se..

Sex at noon taxes ... I'm, alas, a salami

Comment

oh yeah? well mine has the hot water connected to the engine cooling system and i can cook my food right on the motor... no toilet though, so i'm usually parked at a rest stop.

Well, it's one louder, isn't it? It's not ten. You see, most blokes, you know, will be playing at ten. You're on ten here, all the way up, all the way up, all the way up, you're on ten on your guitar. Where can you go from there? Where?

Comment

we had air conditioning in it, but the extension cord kept coming unplugged ever 1.4 miles, i got tired of huntin a electric socket i could use...

AllenHarkleroad

ZoneDeals.com BETA
            Allen Harkleroad

Comment

just take the roof off, dude - and drive real fast for a breeze.

hell, if you drive real fast, the roof thing'll take care of itself.

i only accept payment in gold nuggets...or was that denver nuggets...chicken nuggets...i dunno - whatever you got

Comment

that'd be a hoot

Well, it's one louder, isn't it? It's not ten. You see, most blokes, you know, will be playing at ten. You're on ten here, all the way up, all the way up, all the way up, you're on ten on your guitar. Where can you go from there? Where?

Comment

Yeehaw!

Support Music and Arts Education | www.dafenix.org | 'You have no chance to win.' | GDF Mac Death Squad, Son

Comment

ROFLMFAO

(that was for DZ)

'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.'
                    - Albert Einstein
                    ProudPenguin
                    P r o d u c t i o n s

Comment

after seeing this i decided to sell the motorhome and get one of these works of art

www.nevara.com/sideshow/thoughtvendor.html

Comment

lol!

i only accept payment in gold nuggets...or was that denver nuggets...chicken nuggets...i dunno - whatever you got

Comment

LMAO @ the Aries that was too funny.

22HP STANDARD!

BOYAH!

Comment

$200 or best offer

Comment

It's not just the performance. It's the luxury.

Support Music and Arts Education | www.dafenix.org | 'You have no chance to win.' | GDF Mac Death Squad, Son

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X