Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• PanToshi
    Reply to Friend as a client - problem
    PanToshi
    It would indeed reflect poorly on you, and threats of physical "stuff" would indeed be criminal. Your frustration doesn't justify retaliative or illegal reactions....
    Today, 06:14 PM
  • kemingMatters
    Comment on Friend as a client - problem
    kemingMatters
    All of the stuff you created is single purpose, so the only thing you would be achieve is making yourself look inept.
    Today, 05:49 PM
  • PanToshi
    Reply to Getting logged out
    PanToshi
    Do you check the "remember me" box at sign in? If not, try that. Without that checked (only accesible on log in) I get logged out in a matter of minutes.
    Today, 05:47 PM
  • MimiMisu
    MimiMisu
    Well my logic is since I worked for free, why should only one person benefit from it, right?
    Today, 05:32 PM
  • kemingMatters
    kemingMatters
    What purpose does that serve? Really, it's not going to harm your ex-friend or their app in any way it'll just make you look like you don't know what you are doing.
    Today, 05:23 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New TIEM Magazine look completed (with logo)

Thanks to Benjo for helping with the logo. We know have the site graphics complete, we have several things to do, but in the next 3-8 weeks we will launch the updated site and new name. Most of it now is editing the imported content and some programming chores to finish. I have attached what is to be the final "look" for the new site/name. comments are most welcome.

Believe it or not the "look" we decided on came from our GDF memebers, GDF mods, our staff, and a couple of friends in the design industry (working for several trade magazines).

AllenHarkleroad
    (note to self.. byu new kyeborad, this one reverses my lettres when tpying).

Get inside my head at www.DontFear.com

Visit Our Magazine: www.TIEMdesign.com

ZoneDeals.com BETA
    Allen Harkleroad
    Father of Graphic Design Forum

"Bored? Who has time to be bored?"

PRETTY! WELL DONE, GUYS!

how long 'til people start bitching about it, do you think?

Sex at noon taxes ... I'm, alas, a salami

Comment

bout 3 minutes after we launch it <g>, someone will email me saying the page makes their eyes bleeed or something tha tit looks like Barney (PHRUCKEN Barney jokes). I believe the site is pleasing to the eyes yet colorful and simply but defined, yada yada, yada....

AllenHarkleroad

ZoneDeals.com BETA
      Allen Harkleroad

Comment

WOW I like it A LOT!!! Good job!!

y can i make stuff for other ppl but when it comez to a sig my mind drawz a blank..

Comment

looks better

---- Sheriff of Boobie Island --------

Wayne: Our enemy is wicked, so...
          J.D.: Dude, she's Freddy Krueger.
          Wayne: Damien.
          J.D.: Dude, she's Vader.
          Wayne: No! She's the Emperor.
          J.D.: Yeah, but with really great ****.

Comment

Thanks for looking it over, of course we like to hear good things, but we also need constructive critisim. If anything just the new layout will be a lot more suer friendly and intuative, almost all the content can be reach in one or two mouse clicks but if you go the long route through the site it takes all of three clicks to get to anything on the site.

If all goes well and the two modules we have left to write we can launch this puppy in the next 30 days.
            I am considering having a BIG - FREE - SOFTWARE - GIVEAWAY - DRAWING when we launch it. We used to do them several times a year but they were getting to be hard to manage, but we may make an exception. More on this when we get closer to launching and doing the PR stuff.

AllenHarkleroad

ZoneDeals.com BETA
            Allen Harkleroad

Comment

much easier to read then the current version .... like it's simplicity, logo and layout ... overall good job. i can probably give a better critique when the site goes live because of things like navigation use and functionality. will all the pages look like this one? or do you have a different body layout for subsequent pages?

Instead of focusing on what you won’t be about, decide what you will be about and make that good thing the central aim of your life. -- Pieter Van Waarde
              Short Attention Gamer | UFClounge

Comment

Excellent job, Allen! I dig.

Support Music and Arts Education | www.dafenix.org | 'You have no chance to win.' | GDF Mac Death Squad, Son

Comment

Looks good. It looks like it'll be a lot easier to navigate than TIEM is at the moment.

http://dabeanz.deviantart.com

Comment

Thanks folks, 3Howards the layout is the same on every page, i mean exactly, no guessing, one you hit towo lpages you have no problems nowing where stuff is. 100% consistentcy!

Allen

AllenHarkleroad

ZoneDeals.com BETA
                    Allen Harkleroad

Comment

As much as I hate purple with lime green....it actually looks very good. Very pleasant to the eye. Good job!!!!! I like to logo/name change too..

I wanna be like Case when I grow up!

Today I begin to understand what love must be, if it exists.... When we are parted, we each feel the lack of the other half of ourselves. We are incomplete like a book in two volumes of which the first has been lost. That is what I imagine love to be: incompleteness in absence.

Comment

thanks DD !
                        I am not fond of puprple myself but it does work well on the site. Not too much, but enough to be of notice.

AllenHarkleroad

ZoneDeals.com BETA
                        Allen Harkleroad

Comment

annnnnnnnytime......gotta use my skills and keep them fresh while I'm out of school

I wanna be like Case when I grow up!

Today I begin to understand what love must be, if it exists.... When we are parted, we each feel the lack of the other half of ourselves. We are incomplete like a book in two volumes of which the first has been lost. That is what I imagine love to be: incompleteness in absence.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                          Working...
                          X