Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• kemingMatters
    Reply to Colour matching
    kemingMatters
    Hello _bc, welcome to GDF

We ask all new members to read
    very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
    Today, 01:34 PM
  • _bc
    Colour matching
    _bc
    Hi,

I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on the best way to match pms colour to foils?

Thanks.
    Today, 01:11 PM
  • creare
    Reply to logo lettering new york
    creare
    I tried to improve the image of the statue , I promised , was really bad , at least I put good will ' , I could do better but I had little time.
    Today, 12:31 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Graphic Design tutorials
    PrintDriver
    The Dadaist approach would go one step further. Maybe tearing them up or putting an 'accidental' coffee stain on them.
    Today, 10:08 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Comment on What do you want to know?
    PrintDriver
    Do rabbits cough up hairballs? If not, they definitely can replace cats. Easily.
    Today, 10:06 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atlanta Botanical Garden...

Hey guys- I'm a memebr of the ABG...and I just got my invite to the monthly "Cocktails in the Garden" and I just really have to say that whoever (i'm still trying to look for it) does the design fro ABG does a nice job.....here's the email I got.....some of the websites associated with them too are amazing....... just thought I would share...

http://www.atlantabotanicalgarden.org/

http://www.noillyprat.com/validgb.htm

http://www.makersmark.com/Flash/Default.aspx

http://64.4.48.250/cgi-bin/linkrd?_l...uence%2ecom%2f

I wanna be like Case when I grow up!

Today I begin to understand what love must be, if it exists.... When we are parted, we each feel the lack of the other half of ourselves. We are incomplete like a book in two volumes of which the first has been lost. That is what I imagine love to be: incompleteness in absence.

Post Edited (DivineDesign) : 8/13/2004 5:31:56 PM GMT

mmmmm makers mark, see I could never do work for any kind of alcohol company, cuz I would just take payments in booze, very nice sites though

5 midgets......spanking a man....covered in 1000 island dressing. Is that love making? - Token
    ‘Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men.’ - Woodrow Wilson

Comment

makers. me likey.

thanks for sharing, devine! i love that chihuly stuff...man...i want....WANT...

i only accept payment in gold nuggets...or was that denver nuggets...chicken nuggets...i dunno - whatever you got

Comment

mmmi know...

so i'm now thinking that i want to do an internship with the ABG.....it would be sooooo neat

Today I begin to understand what love must be, if it exists.... When we are parted, we each feel the lack of the other half of ourselves. We are incomplete like a book in two volumes of which the first has been lost. That is what I imagine love to be: incompleteness in absence.

Comment

Go for it do an intership with them DD. You can doit!

Comment

i can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

LOL! YES!

Comment

Maker's Mark on the rocks. ohhhh yeahhhh, i can taste it now.

*droool*

Support Music and Arts Education | www.dafenix.org | 'You have no chance to win.' | GDF Mac Death Squad, Son

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
                Working...
                X