Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dick Cheney's Alive!

www.musicforamerica.org/dickcheney

Support Music and Arts Education | www.dafenix.org | 'You have no chance to win.' | GDF Mac Death Squad, Son

good one dy!

Well, it's one louder, isn't it? It's not ten. You see, most blokes, you know, will be playing at ten. You're on ten here, all the way up, all the way up, all the way up, you're on ten on your guitar. Where can you go from there? Where?

Comment

Why is everyone sleeping on this? it's funny!

Support Music and Arts Education | www.dafenix.org | 'You have no chance to win.' | GDF Mac Death Squad, Son

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• HotButton
        Reply to For those who already have a color-accurate graphic design monitor
        HotButton
        Well I didn't say that, exactly.

While I'd stand by the point I did make, I will concede that whether you get something from it is up to you, not me....
        Today, 01:06 PM
      • HotButton
        Reply to Student looking for advice
        HotButton
        This is evidence that you're not ready.

Laying down just one truly good, effective logo design is something that eludes many solid, capable, practicing graphic designers throughout their...
        Today, 01:01 PM
      • PanToshi
        Reply to Student looking for advice
        PanToshi
        Do you know how to run your own albeit small business? Taxes, legalities, contracts, etc.? Are you in a position to take the financial hit if you screw up? I also think you should look for an internship...
        Today, 12:58 PM
      • Horrux
        Reply to For those who already have a color-accurate graphic design monitor
        Horrux
        My color scheme is: 2 tones of dark green, a sandy off-white, beige, and a highlight color, in this instance the bright blue you see. I had tried a salmon pink, but it came too close to the beige-like...
        Today, 12:58 PM
      • wandermax
        Reply to Title design for travel blog
        wandermax
        Oh boy, I didn't know splash pages were disliked this much, haha! I've never personally found them annoying, on the contrary, if their appealing it triggers my curiosity. Like a (good) book with a nice...
        Today, 12:45 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X