X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's Defjoe?

Just wondering if anyone has heard from him...and how is hometown made out after the hurricane.

"...you should show only one design because that is what your paied to do....your not paied to let the client himself pick out which designs he likes best..."

- Zartan the Wise

No but I think he was up in Chitown. My sister was in Orlando and said even the hotel lost power so I'm assuming it was pretty bad.

Comment

Orlando got hit pretty hard. Hope everything is cool with everyone's friends and famly there!

Come back soon, defjoe...

Support Music and Arts Education | www.dafenix.org | 'You have no chance to win.' | GDF Mac Death Squad, Son

Comment

he got blown to OZ......

my cousin is in orlando and she doesnt have power still....

---- Sheriff of Boobie Island --------

GOD I LOVE OVERTIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.conceptprint.com - my company's new site

Comment

my grandma lives over there in an apt and she said she had to hide in her closet cause it was so bad her bed was shaking off the ground

<SUP>www.jdcgraphics.net<SUP>- currentlyunder construction

www.standercreative.com

Comment

Dam silence that sounds really bad. WOE!

Comment

hey people... I'm ok. I just got back from Chicago and yes our area got hit VERY badly! We have no power (I'm checking in from work right now) and they said we won't for another week! but it's good to know that people care. I am taking tomorrow off to clean up. but I should be back Wednesday.

Magnus... check your email.. I emailed you about the book.

'I will become the most powerful Jedi ever!'
              "Even when I'm not at 100%, I'm still 110% better then anyone else!"

Check out my indie comic books at http://www.crycomic.com and http://www.assassinsguild.net/

Comment

Glad to know you guys are ok Joe!! Can't wait to hear how the convention went!

Boobie Island or Bust!
                I blog, you blog, we all blog!

Comment

yay joe is ok!!!!!!!!

I wanna be like Case when I grow up!

Today I begin to understand what love must be, if it exists.... When we are parted, we each feel the lack of the other half of ourselves. We are incomplete like a book in two volumes of which the first has been lost. That is what I imagine love to be: incompleteness in absence.

Comment

Yeah - it's a good thing too!!

My friend that was in Orlando over the weekend said that there was alot of damage there. I hope it doens't take you a full week to get that power back Joe!!

Boobie Island or Bust!
                    I blog, you blog, we all blog!

Comment

Well still no power and a ton of cleaning to do. I have pics but have to scan them and then download some. I'll put them up when I get them.

'I will become the most powerful Jedi ever!'
                      "Even when I'm not at 100%, I'm still 110% better then anyone else!"

Check out my indie comic books at http://www.crycomic.com and http://www.assassinsguild.net/

Comment

Good to know your feeling good and healthy.

Comment

Hey Joe, don't drink the water!

Comment

How are you using the computer if you have no power?

'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.'
                            - Albert Einstein
                            ProudPenguin
                            P r o d u c t i o n s

Comment

Mental electricity.

Support Music and Arts Education | www.dafenix.org | 'You have no chance to win.' | GDF Mac Death Squad, Son

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X