Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• iyiyi
    Reply to Anybody use a Mac Mini?
    iyiyi
    Why would I get an 8gb imac with a 7" smaller screen for $200 more than I can get a mac mini with 16gb and a 27" screen for?...
    Today, 07:03 PM
  • Cosmo
    Reply to Anybody use a Mac Mini?
    Cosmo
    You can get a 21" iMac for $1099 with 8gb of memory (which is plenty). I would do that and then if you feel like you need more memory down the road, upgrade it. You can get 8gb of memory for under...
    Today, 05:50 PM
  • <b>
    Reply to Zoo Business Card Critique Wanted
    <b>
    I like the look, but that isn't the same as saying it's right for the job.

If the card were actually for the Bronx Zoo, you'd need to consider the current branding of the zoo, then make your...
    Today, 05:25 PM
  • Yehoshua
    Personal Logo Suggestions
    Yehoshua
    Developed a personal logo. Suggestions or comments? Thanks!

JK for my initials....
    Today, 05:16 PM
  • Yehoshua
    Reply to Cover Layout Feedback
    Yehoshua
    That's what I was looking for, thanks man. Do you have any tutorials or guides you could show me that could help me better understand typography and layout? That's probably been my biggest struggle thus...
    Today, 05:13 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plz help...

hay guys im new! *waves...!*
    i have been searching for days to try to find a web page builder wizard for me. i realy would like to know how to make a realy cool and modern lookin web page for my personal use. so plz if you know of anywhere i can go for free then txt me back.. thanx guys...

Angel...

Angel, I deleted your other post in the Resource section. We try not to double post here.
    I looks like you are asking for free work.
    If you are looking for a template web builder program, check with your internet service provider. Most have fill in the blank type web page set ups to 'have your own home page in minutes'.
    If you are looking for a really cool, modern web page, custom built - Costs money.

PrintDriver is a large format digital print dude. His advice/opinions may not apply to the 4color/offset/web world of printing

Comment

thanx matey, i dont want someone to build it for me i was thinkin more along the lines of 'Download' ya know so i can see what im doing? know of any cool d/loads??? but thanx for that hey its much appreciated!

Angel...

Comment

halo angel. it seems you took control of the whole off-topic section...

:heaven is a coconut away:
        i need wii friends =)
        5289 3036 7758 7104

Comment

oh and velcome. i'm the new lord zartan and he love koalas.

i need wii friends =)
          5289 3036 7758 7104

Comment

Welcome to the GDF! Wooohoo!

Support Music and Arts Education | www.dafenix.org | 'You have no chance to win.' | GDF Mac Death Squad, Son

Comment

That is a lovely photo - I still have the one that came with my wallet...

BTW Welcome and the Web Design is the thread-zone to try for d-loads of a websitic nature, eh?

www.download.com/ this site should have what you're looking for.

Post Edited (BuckarooB) : 8/17/2004 9:30:02 PM GMT
              BB~:0)

Comment

BB, do you two know each other?

PrintDriver is a large format digital print dude. His advice/opinions may not apply to the 4color/offset/web world of printing

Comment

I still don't get it. You want to download a modern looking Web page for personal use? That makes no sense.

'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.'
                  - Albert Einstein
                  ProudPenguin
                  P r o d u c t i o n s

Comment

webpages in a can!

i need wii friends =)
                    5289 3036 7758 7104

Comment

Ryan, I'm beginning to discover that communicating around the world, across cultures and across time zones creates an interesting translation dilemma - even when that dialog spans one tall and wide continent.

I've been having a similar dilemma to the one you've expressed about understanding the rather unusual request...

The closest analogy I can come up with while drinking my first massive mug of java this hour of the A.M. is this;

'She' wants to eat ice cream, not learn how to make it - possibly even have someone else dip the frozen treat from the freezer, put it on a cone and pass it across the counter - all for free and with the least possible hassle.

Whatayathink?

BB~:0)

Comment

Well, now that you put it in ice cream terms I completely understand. I also have this response: Expect to give a big tip to the once getting the ice cream.

'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.'
                        - Albert Einstein
                        ProudPenguin
                        P r o d u c t i o n s

Comment

Psstt! (And by 'tip' he means sexual favors and illicit drugs!)

Support Music and Arts Education | www.dafenix.org | 'You have no chance to win.' | GDF Mac Death Squad, Son

Comment

Speaking of, I heard on the radio today that some lady, a former McDonald's manager, was sentenced today for selling pot at her store. What I want to know is which combo meal was that?

Comment

Extra Value Meal 420, of course! hahah!

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X