Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• PrintDriver
    Reply to Freelance Work/Volunteer Experience on Resume/Applications
    PrintDriver
    Are you applying for a job at these colleges? Or applying as a student.
    For a student,
    Most colleges have admission guidelines, including what you submit in a portfolio. Never seen a resume...
    Today, 10:32 AM
  • Roth
    Reply to My Stonework company logo
    Roth
    Going for the hipster aesthetic is about minimalism, which in itself is about good placement. So you have the basic elements right - Trade Gothic, 'est.'script font, circular holding shape, business emblem....
    Today, 09:29 AM
  • extraordenary
    Comment on First Poster Design
    extraordenary
    Thanks for you're input and I'll do my best to follow the advice you've given me!
    Today, 09:27 AM
  • Lucifer
    Reply to Portfolio advice/criticism
    Lucifer
    Brilliant work. For how long have you been a graphics designer? Did you have a mentor?
    Today, 08:11 AM
  • B
    Reply to Portfolio advice/criticism
    B
    I'm mostly just curious, but you're apparently from Korea, yet your work is primarily in English. Is that common?

As for your work, I like it. The warm, dark reds, browns and amber hues have...
    Today, 06:52 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun with translation

Use this translator to say something in another language and post it here:
    www.freetranslation.com/

I'll start:

Parlare le altre lingue possono essere entrambi il divertimento ed ilare.

Support Music and Arts Education | www.dafenix.org | 'You have no chance to win.' | GDF Mac Death Squad, Son

Hehe, cool site man, that's a great reference!!!

Su es un partido en mis pantalones, y todos son invitados

5 midgets......spanking a man....covered in 1000 island dressing. Is that love making? - Token
    ‘Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men.’ - Woodrow Wilson

Comment

I prefer Google's language tools.

'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.'
      - Albert Einstein
      ProudPenguin
      P r o d u c t i o n s

Comment

LOL @ D-Frag

Ouviu o homem, senhoras!

Support Music and Arts Education | www.dafenix.org | 'You have no chance to win.' | GDF Mac Death Squad, Son

Comment

Hey wait - they don't have English to Quenya!
          "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

LOL

D-Frag said...
            Hehe, cool site man, that's a great reference!!!

Su es un partido en mis pantalones, y todos son invitados
            Yours is a game in my pants, and all are invited.

LOL... that's why I don't like to use those translation websites, unless I want to screw up what I'm trying to say. [img]/emoticons/wink.gif[/img]

You were maybe trying to say:

Esta una fiesta en mis pantalones, y todos son invitados. :P

Furthermore:
            Jeg liker puppies... de lukter som ost. Behag pass telefonen.

Post Edited (YellowDart) : 8/18/2004 11:28:02 PM GMT

Comment

???,???(how are you,pretty?)

woaah... i have no idea i could speak chinese. i'm of to chinatown...

:heaven is a coconut away:
              i need wii friends =)
              5289 3036 7758 7104

Comment

Esta una fiesta en mis pantalones, y todos son invitados

exactly yellow, that sucks that it got 'game' out of 'party' that is laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame-0

5 midgets......spanking a man....covered in 1000 island dressing. Is that love making? - Token
                ‘Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men.’ - Woodrow Wilson

Comment

I saw that earlier, but didn't bother to tell ya. Didn't think anyone else would notice.

'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.'
                  - Albert Einstein
                  ProudPenguin
                  P r o d u c t i o n s

Comment

i just thought it was funny!

I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by.

Douglas Adams

Comment

?? ???? ??.

(you would.)

Comment

Used to use that site for some translations of English pieces with Spanish on the back, and boy did we piss off one of our clients. I warned the sales rep that it isn't accurate, but did they listen? No, of course not. Turns out you can't just translate "female" into the literal counterpart in Spanish, because its connotation is like the English "bitch." Hehe.

Comment

LMAO. Yep, there are many different words for female, girl, woman, etc. That is really funny.

- Albert Einstein
                          ProudPenguin
                          P r o d u c t i o n s

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
                          Working...
                          X