Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• mr.lollo14
    Logo for myself
    mr.lollo14
    Hello guys,
    I'm a young graphic designer and i'm trying to design a logo for myself and build my portfolio.
    My initials are LP (L as name and P as surname), without too much skills in drawing...
    Yesterday, 11:53 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Feedback please - for GD assignment
    PrintDriver
    Behance site is down but I think I was struck by the "chunkiness" of the horse and maybe it looked like he had hairy feet. Might have been the socks and the braided mane too. I must have Budweiser...
    Yesterday, 11:14 PM
  • -Gwozik-
    Reply to Je suis Charlie / I'm Charly
    -Gwozik-
    Your right, typography is really too anemic. I should have used something more dynamic.
    Text is not really important, it only tell the story : they come one day, and killed cartoonist, people stand...
    Yesterday, 09:30 PM
  • inspiredp&d
    Reply to Feedback please - for GD assignment
    inspiredp&d
    Thank you so much! A lot of fantastic ideas that I will look into. The photo cube, refining office hours, splitting the logo to the wall and bottom of desk and graphic "painted' on bricks especially!...
    Yesterday, 08:57 PM
  • HotButton
    Comment on Went to an interview and did a graphic design test
    HotButton
    They were happy with my reactions and the fact that I continued to counter-move their counter-moves (did stuff like pretending to text must-have-right-now info to my in-meeting boss, and found ways to...
    Yesterday, 08:03 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trunk Monkey!

Maybe you've seen this, but it is a hoot!

Did a search of GDF and didn't find any mention of it...

Warning! Window's Media player file is 2.3MB for those with slow connections.

www.whispercreek.us/ImageServe/Monkey5-high.wmv

BB~:0)

Ha ha! Yeah, I forgot about that! There was a whole campaign with those.

Good stuff, Bucky!

Support Music and Arts Education | www.dafenix.org | 'You have no chance to win.' | GDF Mac Death Squad, Son

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
    Working...
    X