• http://vimeo.com/65107797

Omelette ... I love this ... so sweet ♥

Comment

• Miyoko Shida Rigolo

Comment

• that was AMAZING!

Comment

• HOly cow! Awesome.
          This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
          "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

• Old Spock vs New Spock

http://youtu.be/WPkByAkAdZs

Comment

• LOL that was great

Comment

• Hilarious! Loved it.
                This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
                "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

• Cat vs. Treadmill: http://youtu.be/u8JtwkhYgLY

Comment

• lmao!!

blog/portfolio

Comment

• I bet he thinks it's a petting machine. I can just lay here and it's a never ending pet
                      I feel like a city kid who has stumbled into a town

Comment

• lmao

Comment

• Wow. Just wow.

http://youtu.be/KaOC9danxNo

Commander Chris Hadfield did a cover of David Bowie's "Space Oddity" while on the International Space Station.

You have to see it. So awesome.

Comment

• Disney artists, 1958, nature study

This was a pretty cool find a friend posted to Facewall:

http://www.wimp.com/paintingtechniques/

Comment

• Dodger makes little kids summer:

http://cdnapi.kaltura.com/index.php/...wid/0_92yg5my5

Kid's got an arm too!
                              I feel like a city kid who has stumbled into a town

Comment

• Whoa. Sign that kid NOW!

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Obsidian86
                                  Reply to Time for a UX overhaul...opinions welcome
                                  Obsidian86
                                  The site looks very impersonal and quasi-professional to me. I don't know how to explain it very well, but I'll try.

It's like if you get an email for some "as sold on TV product",...
                                  Today, 07:03 PM
                                • theberto
                                  How to align text with Indesign
                                  theberto
                                  Hi everyone, I am currently writing my CV using Indesign, I was making a kind of table with some different textbox. I wanted to Align the text in the center of the box (not just considering the line but...
                                  Today, 04:59 PM
                                • 3wCorner
                                  Reply to Time for a UX overhaul...opinions welcome
                                  3wCorner
                                  1) Is the design too hokey pokey in home/portfolio, does it engage?
                                  2) Is the font off-ish, or does it look a bit basic?

1. Your design is simple. Maybe it will engage customers....
                                  Today, 04:36 PM
                                • 3wCorner
                                  Reply to adding video file in HTML5
                                  3wCorner
                                  Use <video>element like the example below where
                                  width="320" is your width and can be edited
                                  height="240" is your height and can be edited
                                  movie.mp4 and movie.ogg
                                  Today, 04:24 PM
                                • 3wCorner
                                  Reply to My own website, your own critiques vol2
                                  3wCorner
                                  Do not use the same images in your front pages. Use different images for different sections. Don't use too much effect in photos. Sometimes simplicity in design makes it more readable and interesting....
                                  Today, 04:18 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                                Working...
                                X