• Originally posted by Red Kittie Kat View Post
    Uh huh ...

here is something completely different to take your mind off that nonsense

http://youtu.be/S3d_15ak5TI
    You could say

that move

kills.

YYYYEEEAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

I will admit to being a little disappointed it wasn't Kate Upton doing her cat dance.
    I feel like a city kid who has stumbled into a town

Comment

• lmaooo I love that CSI opening

... and I had no idea who Kate Upton is ... I do now

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

• Originally posted by Lith View Post
        Oh, HELL no.

I wonder how much puke is generated per day on that thing.
        This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
        "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

• http://www.ted.com/talks/bobby_mcfer...ith_music.html
          This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
          "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

• Roger Waters + David Gilmour: Comfortably Numb, Live, O2 Arena 2011

Comment

• Love that song

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

• I just found something I think you guys might like. It's animal related but it's still pretty funny.

Best of Talking Animals

Comment

• Originally posted by Renacido View Post
                  I just found something I think you guys might like. It's animal related but it's still pretty funny.

Best of Talking Animals
                  I love those videos! I've seen a couple others on YT, but that one had some bits I hadn't seen. Thanks for posting!

Allen, Allen, Allen, Al, Allen... Allen... Allen!
                  Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

• How bored do you have to be to do this?
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=711bZ_pLusQ
                    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."--Benjamin Franklin, 1759

The USA will not survive without another revolution. Soon.

Comment

• Not as bored as you have to be to watch all of it!

Comment

• Might have worked better if the background music was by OKGo.
                        People will believe anything, which means I will believe anythingI want to start believing in things that have shapeliness and harmony.
                        -Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by garricks View Post
                          Not as bored as you have to be to watch all of it!
                          I didn't. But, yes, bored. Allergies/cold/whatever have hit with a vengeance. I feel about like death warmed over. Got enough drugs in me to float a battleship. I'm either freezing/roasting or sleeping. Planned to put a butt on the smoker today to replenish the freezer. Haven't even been outdoors...
                          "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."--Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Comment

• Sorry to hear that AD, hope you're back on top soon.

I ran to the grocery first thing to pick up enough to last me my days off today and tomorrow, then back inside. I stepped outside a few minutes ago and I swear I could smell brimstone. It's 92 with 400% humidity...or so it feels.

Comment

• 'bout the same here. 94 with 50%. 50% is high here; folks start whining at 30%... I imagine with the river, you folks live with 70% or more most of the time, don't you?

I grew up about 12 miles from the tip of Lake Michigan. Temperature over 85 was rare, but we would run 90-95% humidity for weeks at a time...

Comment

• Huh. I finally found my way around the rearranged wunderground.com site. it's 91 with only 40% humidity, surprisingly.

But there's not a cloud in the sky, so it's full, blinding sun.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                                Working...
                                X