Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• KitchWitch
    Reply to Inquiry about Current Designers
    KitchWitch
    I think eventually every artist finds a style they either prefer or excel at. Unfortunately, in graphic design you are not designing to satisfy your own idea(s) of art and style. Graphic design solves...
    Today, 02:22 AM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Feedback on image compositing/photomedia piece
    KitchWitch
    Hi Courtney and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
    Today, 02:16 AM
  • pdodd72
    Feedback on image compositing/photomedia piece
    pdodd72
    Hi,

I have created a photomedia design by compositing 5 photos I took into 1 image.

I would appreciate any feedback you may have on it.

Thanks
    Courtney...
    Today, 01:49 AM
  • dkbutterworth
    Reply to Inquiry about Current Designers
    dkbutterworth
    Hello again, everyone. Thanks for the information. It was really helpful and I now understand a bit more about how surrealistic logo design wouldn't be a successful design approach. I'm just trying to...
    Today, 12:00 AM
  • B
    Reply to Macro Media / Adobe Freehand, which OS …
    B
    I used to love FreeHand back when Aldus owned it. We used to create newspaper graphics with it, Illustrator and, um, MacDraw before finally settling exclusively on Illustrator for various reasons....
    Yesterday, 10:32 PM

This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
Working...
X