Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this one made me laugh

www.cnn.com/2004/US/West/08/18/bear.beer.reut/index.html

i think it's funny that he switched to a micro-brew!
    hey, maybe liquid should run his label designs past that bear... he already has a taste for the good stuff.

Well, it's one louder, isn't it? It's not ten. You see, most blokes, you know, will be playing at ten. You're on ten here, all the way up, all the way up, all the way up, you're on ten on your guitar. Where can you go from there? Where?

lol... someone reads fark.

BUSTED!

Comment

fark... no
      bluesnews.com/

Well, it's one louder, isn't it? It's not ten. You see, most blokes, you know, will be playing at ten. You're on ten here, all the way up, all the way up, all the way up, you're on ten on your guitar. Where can you go from there? Where?

Comment

Bears make bad drunks...

BB~:0)

Comment

A bear after my own heart.

Support Music and Arts Education | www.dafenix.org | 'You have no chance to win.' | GDF Mac Death Squad, Son

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• MumboJum73
            Reply to Student looking for advice
            MumboJum73
            haha Nobody ever keeled over from a crappy business card, but yes times they are a changin'.
            Today, 07:21 PM
          • PrintDriver
            PrintDriver
            A sophomore in college is not ready to be offering services to a ''client'' looking for a branding package for their business. You may have done it. The company may even still be in business.
            Can...
            Today, 07:17 PM
          • PrintDriver
            Reply to Stock art collection -- need dozens of pix all with same artistic style
            PrintDriver
            If you are looking for a consistent look, done quickly, you hire an illustrator.

Bear in mind though that you have to negotiate a usage contract with the illustrator. If your client simply...
            Today, 07:05 PM
          • MumboJum73
            MumboJum73
            I hear you PD but I feel working directly with a client (not always just friends and family) and their requests to develop a logo, brand, flyer whatever is a great way to not only make a buck but grasp...
            Today, 06:59 PM
          • PrintDriver
            Reply to Assignment to get the job
            PrintDriver
            Passwords don't matter. As soon as they see it, they can copy it, if that is what they intend to do.
            They aren't looking for a logo, business card or letterhead. They are looking for a marketing...
            Today, 06:52 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X