X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who likes techno?

Me? I like techno. I'll admit it, I ain't skeered. I'ma man! And I love freedom! (You know who doesn't love freedom and Am-meer-cans? Terrorists. Al Kite-uh.) In fact, I'm listening to some right now in my drunken stupor. It's awesome.

As you were.

I have a feeling I'm going to regret this post. I love you guys. Be gentle.

i used to listen to techno cause the guy next to me is a techno-freak.
    i dont hate it...but after listening it every damn morning, you just gotta kick some butt.

:heaven is a coconut away:
    i need wii friends =)
    5289 3036 7758 7104

Comment

I like singing in my music. Electronic music doesn't thrill me.

'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.'
      - Albert Einstein
      ProudPenguin
      P r o d u c t i o n s

Comment

Well, really I like to listen to it the most when I'm doing something else. Because, like Ryan implied, there isn't a whole lot to it so you don't really have to 'listen' to it. Does that make sense?

Comment

techno music is the best for work. I always listen to techno music when creating something

Comment

Pre-sactly!

Comment

some techno's really good! (the stuff thats made by 'real' musicians, not computer users that couldn't play a lick on the keyboard even if thier life depended on it)

<SUP>www.jdcgraphics.net<SUP>- currentlyunder construction

www.standercreative.com

Comment

Hey Silence!

I'm always on the prowl for new music, you got any you can point me to?

Comment

{{{chcek-out: plastikman}}}

Well, it's one louder, isn't it? It's not ten. You see, most blokes, you know, will be playing at ten. You're on ten here, all the way up, all the way up, all the way up, you're on ten on your guitar. Where can you go from there? Where?

Comment

^^^old-school acid house^^^

Well, it's one louder, isn't it? It's not ten. You see, most blokes, you know, will be playing at ten. You're on ten here, all the way up, all the way up, all the way up, you're on ten on your guitar. Where can you go from there? Where?

Comment

good ones i like off the top of my head:
                      Hybrid (progressive breaks/house), Jackal & Hyde (electro/hardcore breaks), Koma + Bones (nuskool/big beat), Burufunk (electro/nuskool), Crystal Method (big beat/electronica), BT (tech house/breaks), 666(club house), infiniti (progressive florida breaks), general midi (big beat/nuskool), Prodigy (big beat/electronica)...

<SUP>www.jdcgraphics.net<SUP>- currentlyunder construction

www.standercreative.com

Comment

No one does techno quite as well as Strong Bad, but I guess you already new that Holliday. How do you define wether somethings techno or not? What seperates it from say electronica or really upbeat elevator music?

Match in the gas tank, boom boom.
                        • match in the gas tank, boom boom •

Comment

Drum & Bass, wicked for when you are engrossed in a job, but when the creative wick needs igniting, I feel it does hamper me personally.

Optical & Ed rush, Bad Company, John B to name a couple...

Snyper - Like the signature...

...but why not eleven? ;0)
                          Only dead fish follow the current...

Comment

Eraser, what seperates Hockney work from a supermarket bought soup label...
                            Only dead fish follow the current...

Comment

asian dub foundation. the early records.

:heaven is a coconut away:
                              i need wii friends =)
                              5289 3036 7758 7104

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X