X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ad specialities - name change

we are making some ad speciality for Millsource - the supply wood products (decorative things, collums window frames etc) to home depot and other home supply places

they are changing their name to Wood Grain and they are sending out products to let people know about the name change

I am suppose to make like an ice cream scooper and have under it 'Get the Scoop about our name change!'

does anyone have any better ideas?????

---- Sheriff-Elect of Boobie Island --------

www.conceptprint.com - my company's new site

One question...
    Why is a millwork supplier sending out ice cream scoops to their clients?

How bout 'check out our new shingle'
    Anything you can print onto a wood product.

PrintDriver is a large format digital print dude. His advice/opinions may not apply to the 4color/offset/web world of printing

Comment

Woodn't you like to see our new name?

ahahahahahahahahaha

now that is funny!

'I will become the most powerful Jedi ever!'
      "Even when I'm not at 100%, I'm still 110% better then anyone else!"

Check out my indie comic books at http://www.crycomic.com and http://www.assassinsguild.net/

Comment

ROFLMFAO @ Joe!!

Yeah..I thought the ice cream scoop was outta place too...I don't think its gonna go together too well with the whole millwork thing...humm...maybe PDs suggestion or something in that ballpark. Something that has to do with that type of business. 'We're opening a new door' hell I dunno...haha... ;o)

Boobie Island or Bust!
        I blog, you blog, we all blog!

Comment

How about 'Our new name isn't written in stone' Have that carved out of a wooden panel.

Comment

Yeah or laser burned.
            That wood be cool.
            LMAO @ Joe...

PrintDriver is a large format digital print dude. His advice/opinions may not apply to the 4color/offset/web world of printing

Comment

How about "We want to hammer our new name into your brain" (on a hammer of course).
              Or "Screw the old name we found a better one" (on a screwdriver of course).

"Oooh Benson; you are so mercifully free from the ravages of intelligence."
              I could give you a dose
              but it would never come close
              to the rage built up inside of me
              fist in the air in the land of hypocrisy

Comment

good stuff yall are going to get me a raise

---- Sheriff-Elect of Boobie Island --------

www.conceptprint.com - my company's new site

Comment

you just got one!!!!! greeeeeeeedy......yeah ok, i would be too......

I wanna be like Case when I grow up!

Today I begin to understand what love must be, if it exists.... When we are parted, we each feel the lack of the other half of ourselves. We are incomplete like a book in two volumes of which the first has been lost. That is what I imagine love to be: incompleteness in absence.

Comment

Then you get to buy the beer!

Comment

I'd like a free wooden ice cream scoop. It's so... so... Pollyanna-like, yet contemporary!

Some will not appreciate The Scoop. Some will not Get The Scoop. It's the Scoop for the Rest of Us...

Post Edited (BuckarooB) : 8/25/2004 5:10:56 AM GMT
                      BB~:0)

Comment

Here ya go. Eat some wooden ice cream while you think about our cool new name.

The clothes do make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society at large.

Comment

Ha! Remember in grade school when they would give you those little chocolate and vanilla ice cream cups with the flat wooden 'spoons'? Wow, that brings back memories!
                          "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

We use plastic spoons now. Can you believe how technology has changed?

'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.'
                            - Albert Einstein
                            ProudPenguin
                            P r o d u c t i o n s

Comment

Man, I'm getting old...
                              "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
                              Working...
                              X