Collapse

Featured Images Featured Images Module
Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• KitchWitch
    Reply to Are you interested in selling your company?
    KitchWitch
    Hi 858 and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
    Today, 04:28 AM
  • thebombman53
    Reply to Portfolio Site Design
    thebombman53
    I know of those sites - I actually have profiles on them. The point of building it myself is to give me practice with web design. Again, why I'm here asking for criticism. If you have any feedback, it...
    Today, 01:02 AM
  • Buster_
    Reply to Portfolio Site Design
    Buster_
    I can appreciate that you're trying to build your site from scratch, but why not use a portfolio hosting site that offers free templates until you're more comfortable with web design? There are plenty...
    Today, 12:05 AM
  • salsa
    Reply to Getting started...
    salsa
    If you're not sure you're making enough, figure out you income per hour and take into account all your expenses and overhead and blah blah blah. It takes some time to put together the spreadheets, or...
    Today, 12:02 AM
  • salsa
    Comment on Crit on my first business card? No client, experimental.
    salsa
    em: —
    en: –
    hypehn: -
    Yesterday, 11:53 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D-Frag @ R.S. Mixshow August 24th LAST ONE!!!

Yo everyone, as some of you know im a resident DJ on a weekly online radio show. I have some good news and some bad news.

Bad news is, this is our last show for probably a couple months.

Good news, we are going offline to hook up with a new crew and servers, we will now be played Internationally and host up to 7000 listeners with an average listener base of 3000-4000. (we have been averaging only 350 listeners in the past couple of months)

So needless to say we (me and OOM) are super stoked to get our show moved over to a bigger better service, also if things go well I possibly might be flown out to Houston to play a couple clubs with OOM and his crew buddies out their.

ok im babbling, I would like to invite you all to tune into a very special nite for us. Me (D-Frag) and Victor Gonzalez will be playing a 2 hour tagteam set. It starts at 7pm and will go until 9-10pm roughly. Victor is probably one of the best dark progressive DJ's to grace the valley of ths spun, and its an honor to tagteam with this youngin.

Please try and tune in if you can, as this is our last show and I would like to go out with a bang!!!

Visit www.djoom.com around 6:45 pm (mountain standard time) to tune in. We also have a live webcam for your visual entertainment, and a yahoo chat messanger so you can talk to us live. Hope you guys tune in [img]/emoticons/cheers.gif[/img]

digitalcamwhore
    ‘Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men.’ - Woodrow Wilson

hey good luck, D! sounds like the wheels are spinnin.
    unfortunately, i will not be able to check your show out because i still don't have internet service at my new house... tomorrow though. do you archive your sets? i'd like to hear your stuff

Well, it's one louder, isn't it? It's not ten. You see, most blokes, you know, will be playing at ten. You're on ten here, all the way up, all the way up, all the way up, you're on ten on your guitar. Where can you go from there? Where?

Comment

Great! Lookin forward to listening D-Frag!

Boobie Island or Bust!
      I blog, you blog, we all blog!

Comment

Hey snypa, yes we archive the sets, although im giving you fair warning, i was not in good form for the last one that we got recorded, anyways, here is a link to both my Demo album, and one live show, enjoy www.broadjam.com/artists/artistindex.asp?artistID=6353

digitalcamwhore
        ‘Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men.’ - Woodrow Wilson

Comment

thanks, yo!

Well, it's one louder, isn't it? It's not ten. You see, most blokes, you know, will be playing at ten. You're on ten here, all the way up, all the way up, all the way up, you're on ten on your guitar. Where can you go from there? Where?

Comment

bump

Boobie Island or Bust!

Comment

Thank You Leanne, and Uncle (and anyone else that didnt make it onto the chat) for tuning in, tonight was....well.....just amazing.

Word definetly got out that this was our last show, in the first 20 minutes of the show we had over 400+ people tuned in. At the last half hour, we had close to 550+ people, needless to say, this is the biggest crowd of people I have ever played for.....just an amazing nite, we had a pretty large portion of listeners from Paris too. I will find out all the full details tomorrow, im hoping we topped out our servers cuz that will make the guys were negotiating with happy. Hopefully in the next month, we will be hooking up with the largest International online radio show, with an average listener base of 4000+ and able to host up to 7k listeners.

Im still in awe.....its late, I went to work, then a funeral, then my show, and then downtown phx to support one of my friends.....im bushed, im passing out. Thanks again for the support everyone!!!! [img]/emoticons/cheers.gif[/img]

p.s. I also met a super SUPER awesome girl tonight, were going out this weekend!!!

digitalcamwhore

Comment

Man, I'm sorry I missed it! Stupid drinking beer with classmates coming back into town. *kicks rock*

Let us know when the 'RETURN TO THE AIRWAVES' show is happenin'!

Comment

Great show D-Frag! Sorry I missed the chat portion!!! I was writing a cursed email...ROFL! Keep us posted on the international online station k and good luck with the date this weekend! ;o)

Boobie Island or Bust!

Comment

if you guys missed out - you're fools!

(i put in my request for dfrag to play a little tom jones for next time, so it's all good.)

I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by.

Douglas Adams

Comment

Not bad for a fellow from Arizona who has no ass at all. As a student of your culture and subset I speak with a certain dispassionate reserve when I say,

Oh yeah! Nice One D...

Very sensitive mix - very much like the inclusion of the homage to Stephen Hawkings.

BB~:0)

Comment

Sorry I missed it.

I was stuck at BR serving ice cream to fat assholes. Yeah! </sarcasm>

'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.'
                        - Albert Einstein
                        ProudPenguin
                        P r o d u c t i o n s

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
                        Working...
                        X