No announcement yet.

Mac OS X 'Tiger': Core Image...

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mac OS X 'Tiger': Core Image...

i just watched that video on apple's site from the WWDC 04.
    holycrap, Core Image sounds like its gonna bring a whole new world to Mac Photoshop Users!
    filters that can be used just like photoshop's layer effects! just think, have a layer mask that also applies a twirl or blur and can be moved around freely until the image/filter is flattend!!!

<--getting excited!

<SUP><SUP>- currentlyunder construction

They need to add such things to Photoshop PC. Then I'll upgrade.

'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.'
    - Albert Einstein
    P r o d u c t i o n s

I'm sorry, but is Apple Computers run by Nazis? First they come out with 'Jaguar', then 'Panther', and now 'Tiger'.

These were all names of German tanks in the second world war...I think something funny is going on here.

"It's not cheating if you win."

- A VERY wise person.

so you can basically apply a filter mask?

that is AWESOME

'I will become the most powerful Jedi ever!'
        "Even when I'm not at 100%, I'm still 110% better then anyone else!"

Check out my indie comic books at and

Either that or they are fans of big cats.

'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.'
          - Albert Einstein
          P r o d u c t i o n s

Apfellauf durch Nazis? Kein Weg Jose! Laufen Sie durch einen megalomaniacal Dandy!!

Er ist ein Marketinggenie! </font>

maybe they grew up in a zoo

---- Sheriff-Elect of Boobie Island --------

- my company's new site

BB for president!

...I mean Furor!

Support Music and Arts Education | | 'You have no chance to win.' | GDF Mac Death Squad, Son

Latest Topics

• Protagonist
                  Dealing with the office power trip.
                  I feel like every company I've worked at I've had to deal with at least one "power trip," i.e. someone, usually a woman, who;

a. Has a psychotic obsession with being the center...
                  Today, 12:37 AM
                • Buda
                  Reply to Indesign hyperlinks - PDF not working on Android and some PC.
                  This is an ebook that the client will be distributing to their customers. I have no control over what device or software the end user will be using. It's a bit of a nightmare.

The links are...
                  Yesterday, 06:20 PM
                • maryo_io
                  How this website is built ? (NSFW)
                  Hello everybody !

I was surfing on internet and I cam on this website:

I want to know how can i build a website like this ? I know use photoshop...
                  Yesterday, 05:14 PM
                • garricks
                  Reply to need advice
                  Hi Serg1ine and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done
                  Yesterday, 04:45 PM
                • Serg1ne
                  need advice
                  hi, im a begginer the graphic designer world. i still use primitive tools in this day and age. besides my painter app on my phone. i designed a logo for my gf bit its just a sketch. i''ve tried coloring...
                  Yesterday, 04:38 PM

Incredible Stock
                GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings