X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it friday yet?

as I sit here dreaming about Boobie Island I think to myself is it friday or is it Tuesday.... um no thursday....its wednesday....damn

My wife is going out of town for her cousin's wedding shower and my buddies and I are going to have a 'boy's night out' there leaving the old ladies at home - so I am excited -

* Dreams of Beer and tah tah's dance thru my head *

---- Sheriff-Elect of Boobie Island --------

www.conceptprint.com - my company's new site

yeah fridays are nice.

but i've got a deadline on friday...probably why i'm not being productive...

OOO! and a gig. everyone feel free to come on down and get drunk with the masses...which means you'll be sitting outside smoking on the patio for the first set, then dancing your arse off for the 2nd and 3rd...

fridays are good.

I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by.

Douglas Adams

Comment

School starts tomorrow.... Me hates it... They are evil with their early bells...

I'm still trying to get a car... But my insurance just went up and will go up more when I add car.

'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.'
      - Albert Einstein
      ProudPenguin
      P r o d u c t i o n s

Comment

TOMORROW? don't you at least get to wait for labour day?

I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by.

Douglas Adams

Comment

school starts earlier and ealier every year.

my wife started on the 2nd but then hurricane charley screwed all that up so they had to restart yesterday. now they have to make up a bunch of days.

'I will become the most powerful Jedi ever!'
          "Even when I'm not at 100%, I'm still 110% better then anyone else!"

Check out my indie comic books at http://www.crycomic.com and http://www.assassinsguild.net/

Comment

Everyday is Friday when one embraces the Norse Goddess, Frigga - the wife of Odin, for which the day was named. She is the goddess of marriage and the hearth. When the Germanic Tribes invaded England, the Roman goddess Venus was displaced by Frigga! Her day became Frigedaeg, though over the centuries since the 500's it has been corrupted to be Friday.

Takk Gud det er Fredag! La oss dra til Boobie Øy!

BB~:0)

Comment

My school starts tomorrow too. Ryan, you and I shall down beers (root for you) remembering fond memories of our summer, now dear departed.

Comment

What I wouldn't give to be back in school knowing then what I know now.

Support Music and Arts Education | www.dafenix.org | 'You have no chance to win.' | GDF Mac Death Squad, Son

Comment

Nah, DY, it wouldn't be worth it.

'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.'
                  - Albert Einstein
                  ProudPenguin
                  P r o d u c t i o n s

Comment

I wouldn't wanna go back to school I guess but I do miss having RECESS! LOL! I should have cherished that 30 minutes a day when I was younger! hahaha!

Boobie Island or Bust!
                    I blog, you blog, we all blog!

Comment

LOL! Your not kidding D.

Graphic Design Heroes! Call me Captain Type Caster. I’ve fought off “The Evil Cosmic Sans” for year but it seems “Dr. Extreme Untalent” keeps bringing him back. I must find a way to defeat this evil creature.

Capt. Creative bring me those comps…

Comment

screw recess NAP TIME rocks!!!!!!!

---- Sheriff-Elect of Boobie Island --------

www.conceptprint.com - my company's new site

Comment

I don't take naps...rarely ever but playin is fun...LOL!

Boobie Island or Bust!
                          I blog, you blog, we all blog!

Comment

mmmmmm Nap time...i always like art and music class too.....

I wanna be like Case when I grow up!

Today I begin to understand what love must be, if it exists.... When we are parted, we each feel the lack of the other half of ourselves. We are incomplete like a book in two volumes of which the first has been lost. That is what I imagine love to be: incompleteness in absence.

Comment

I haven't had recess for years. When I did it was never more than 20 min.

- Albert Einstein
                              ProudPenguin
                              P r o d u c t i o n s

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X