Collapse

Featured Images Featured Images Module
Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• DanCMU
    Reply to My logo attempt (be brutally honest)
    DanCMU
    Thanks, much appreciated encouragement there.

‹Somebody else just told me the same thing about the 'e'. Maybe I should try and make this more obvious. It might be the case that the speech...
    Today, 09:01 AM
  • jessica21
    Reply to Steampunk Tea Brand Logo Critique- Trying to choose final concept
    jessica21
    seamas: I appreciate the suggestions on where to look for more influence. A challenge I keep running into is finding a typeface that is professional and clear for a logo, but still has a steampunk look....
    Today, 05:53 AM
  • CataclysmX
    Reply to My logo attempt (be brutally honest)
    CataclysmX
    I really like this new concept, it definitely speaks "messenger" to me. At first I didn't know how to feel about the backwards e but realized it looks good because it's like they are facing...
    Today, 04:16 AM
  • CataclysmX
    Reply to Steampunk Tea Brand Logo Critique- Trying to choose final concept
    CataclysmX
    I would say J2 is working the best so far, I like that logo. I would just try and find a matching typeface that goes with it, or maybe even the same font, for using on the name below the emblem/pictoral...
    Today, 04:09 AM
  • Buda
    Reply to Freelance Opportunities as a stu
    Buda
    I would tread carefully.

No one here is going to be actively encouraging a student to freelance. It's usually education first, internship, a few years of full time design work before freelancing....
    Today, 04:04 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• movie Sequel stuff

found this on Dark horizons.com and thought I would pass it along since i haven't had a chance to do a movie review in a bit (it wil lreturn next week)

I'm most excited about the prospect of an Unbreakable sequel and JP 4 will be a favorite of mine since i love dinos!

Sequel Rumours Galore
    The sequels are flying thick, fast and in even numbers it seems with lots of second and fourth chapters in the works for several franchises from the mid-90's and more recent flicks. Today comes rumours from around the airwaves on six such projects:

Jurassic Park IV
    Looks like the interview with David Boreanaz the other day which mentioned he was in a big movie with 'Four' in it isn't 'Fantastic Four' or Indy IV but the next 'Jurassic Park'. Casting is about to happen on the project and people who've put feelers out have apparently been told Boreanaz will have the lead role.

American Pie 4
    The sequel which revolves around Stifler's snotty brother is moving far faster than expected. Already auditions are underway if not complete for assorted roles like the assorted girls he tries to impress at Band Camp. Shooting takes place in Vancouver. A report up at Cinescape indicates the only other character to return is Finch in a cameo.

Harold & Kumar Go To Amsterdam
    In an interview with Moviehole, Director Danny Leiner confirmed the 'White Castle' sequel is in the writing stages right now and they're considering getting Neil Parick Harris back - 'I hope he does it, we’re going to write him into it. I think it would be great'. The man also confirmed there will NOT be a 'Dude Where's My Car' sequel at all due to the prohibitive expense of getting Kutcher & Scott together again.

Unbreakable 2
    Countingdown reports that M.Night Shyamalan told Howard Stern that he didn't think the public were exactly screaming out for a follow-up, but that doesn't mean he isn't keen on doing one. Shyamalan also expressed his interested in working with star Bruce Willis again, meaning it's more than likely than Bruno will be back for seconds if it does happen.

True Lies 2
    Talking on WLW 700AM radio, Tom Arnold spoke about a potential sequel to the 1994 James Cameron action comedy - 'It's a matter of finding the right time, right place, and right story - something not so violent. Jim Cameron's going to be invovled but he's too busy preparing another movie for arnold - something real big - so he might only have a supervisory (?) role. Definitely happening soon'.

Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo
    Eddie Griffin spoke with Blackfilm about his role in the comedy sequel. HIs character this time around 'is a pimp of he-bitches. He has cornered the market in male prostitution'. Griffin confirmed that 'Me, Rob and Oded Fehr are the only ones returning from the first film'. What should we expect this time around? 'Since we didn't do it at Disney, we are going all out. You should expect humor at its purest form and not watered down and PG-13 so the whole family can come. With this film, you can expect to get a gut laugh'.

'I will become the most powerful Jedi ever!'
    "Even when I'm not at 100%, I'm still 110% better then anyone else!"

Check out my indie comic books at http://www.crycomic.com and http://www.assassinsguild.net/

American Pie 4 will probably suck.

Unbreakable 2 sounds good.

'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.'
    - Albert Einstein
    ProudPenguin
    P r o d u c t i o n s

Comment

M. night said he wrote the treatment has a trilogy.

AP 4... just trying to tap that well dry.

TL 2 has been a rumor for YEARS! does anyone care at this point?

Check out my indie comic books at http://www.crycomic.com and http://www.assassinsguild.net/

Comment

i hope True Lies 2 and Unbreakable 2 get released

and I love the Jurassic Parks but the last one was pushing it

American Wedding Sucked

---- Sheriff-Elect of Boobie Island --------

www.conceptprint.com - my company's new site

Comment

I like American Wedding. Funny.

I even remember the last JP's.

'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.'
          - Albert Einstein
          ProudPenguin
          P r o d u c t i o n s

Comment

I loved JP 3. Thought it was great fun. just a slick action movie.

i read the idea for JP 4 and if that holds true the first half should be great but not sure about the last half of it.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up Joe.

I'm an American Pie movie fan but I can't really see a #4 making it big, yanno. There is a time to stop and the time is now...LOL! I love Stifler's character tho...he's stupid but it makes me laugh.

Boobie Island or Bust!
              I blog, you blog, we all blog!

Comment

I'm with you joe, except the part where the spinosaurus broke the T-Rex's neck ruined JP3 for me...that is impossible. The T-rex has the most powerful bite of any land animal in the history of the world. That first bite by the t-rex would have destroyed that stupid spinosaurus. JP3 i thought got out of hand when that thing wouldn't stop following them...out of a whole island it just happens to be where they go everytime.

So who's this David Boreanaz guy? Was he in JP3? Will any of the other cast members be in it? I heard one story is that they wanted to get away from the jungle, and turn it into a raptors in LA type deal. That could be very stupid. I dunno, I think they've beaten the JP series to death.

Where's the link for the movie idea for JP4?

I wonder what 'Big' movie James Cameron has in store for Arnold? Do you think it could be the rumured 'Conan the King', about Conan's ascent to the throne? That would be cool...or is it another Terminator movie? True Lies 2 has been a long time coming...but how the hell could they make it less violent? I thought the first one was mild...?

"It's not cheating if you win."

- A VERY wise person.

Comment

Don't Panic...

I am not so thrilled about the sequels (maybe unbreakable 2). Only thing that I really wait is themovie of Hitchhiker's Guide to Galaxy, which is now in production and you can hopefully see it on big screen on year 2005. Just need to hope that Hollywood don't screw it up (like it has done for many movies lately)...

-Lost Again-

Comment

I watched 'The Girl Next Door' last night. I thought it was pretty good but I'm a sucker for a happy ending!

Boobie Island or Bust!
                    I blog, you blog, we all blog!

Comment

Magnus,

you can find the 'rumored' idea for JP 4 at www.aintitcoolnews.com/display.cgi?id=18166

That Boreanaz dude is Angel from the TV show. I have heard a few different things in the recent pass that alan Grant will be coming back and Iam Malcom. I heard that you did about dinos in LA. i'm not too keen on that. I like that 'lost world' idea. I also heard a rumor about an aquarium type deal with water dinos. That could be cool. JP to me is just dumb fun. I don't want any more then that.

Comment

I highly doubt that True Lies 2 will ever happen.
                        1) Arnold's too busy with his new political career for now.
                        2) James Cameron takes forever to get anything going.
                        3) Given the world's political climate, a movie like TL could never be made today
                        4) Jamie Lee Curtis was quoted as saying 'It'll probably never happen because terrorism just isn't funny anymore.'
                        5) Tom Arnold's too big a star now in his own right that he will probably demand billing above Arnold...just kidding

It's sad, but probably true that TL2 is a doomed project. The only way they could pull it off is to completely change the structure of extreme violence, terrorists & high body count being comedic cornerstones of the script. So, even if they do make it, it'll suck anyway.

-Jason

PS, I'm excited about The Da Vinci Code movie directed by Ron Howard. Anyone else?

The clothes do make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society at large.

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                        Working...
                        X