Collapse

Featured Images Featured Images Module
Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Kayekaye
    Reply to While working on a logo for a client, he sent me logo designs from another designer
    Kayekaye
    Clients can be hard to handle, that's part of the job. Your skill as a designer has to include talking your client into what is good for him. Some designers can't do that, so they hire a contact person...
    Today, 08:45 PM
  • LumLum1013
    Reply to Hi everyone !
    LumLum1013
    Hi Buda and KitchWitch!
    Today, 08:35 PM
  • CataclysmX
    Reply to Need advice for logo
    CataclysmX
    What does the organization do? So far its pretty simply and I like it, it seems a bit jagged but maybe that's how it uploaded. I kind of see a D k, and a t just because of how the k connects to the D,...
    Today, 05:43 PM
  • Diggidy
    Graphic Designer for mobile video game
    Diggidy
    We are in need of a Graphic Designer for mobile video game. The game is a 2D platformer style game.
    Please send your resume/website/past work in order to be considered. In return you will be sent...
    Today, 04:30 PM
  • <b>
    Reply to Crisp web graphics, how?
    <b>
    That will produce worse results. For example, if you specify the size in which the image displays as 200 x 200 pixels, but you upload a 300 x 300-pixel image, your browser will still need to display that...
    Today, 03:53 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new member, new to the photography, design field

Fresh outta school, where to go? I am half owner of a photography Sudio. What step should i take? I have a 10d, i picrtography, and a eposn large format, what should I do with all of these toys??? [img]/emoticons/butterfly.gif[/img]

Ivy Moses - Creative Edge Photography - 1.845.294.6191

Are you a female?

Oh welcome to the GDF!

Graphic Design Heroes! Call me Captain Type Caster. I’ve fought off “The Evil Cosmic Sans” for year but it seems “Dr. Extreme Untalent” keeps bringing him back. I must find a way to defeat this evil creature.

Capt. Creative bring me those comps…

Comment

yes

Comment

LOL! Ivy is my sisters name.

Are you Puerto Rican by chance?

Graphic Design Heroes! Call me Captain Type Caster. I’ve fought off “The Evil Cosmic Sans” for year but it seems “Dr. Extreme Untalent” keeps bringing him back. I must find a way to defeat this evil creature.

Capt. Creative bring me those comps…

Comment

freelance... contact magazine publishers and ad agencies...see if you can drum up some business.

'I will become the most powerful Jedi ever!'

'I'm the damn designer, bitches!'
          "Even when I'm not at 100%, I'm still 110% better then anyone else!"

Check out my indie comic books at http://www.crycomic.com and http://www.assassinsguild.net/

Comment

school for what, photography?

Soon they'll be breeding us like cattle! You've got to warn everyone and tell them! Soylent green is made of people! You've got to tell them! Soylent green is people!

Comment

i went for photography and graphic design and also i did a little modeling

Comment

no i am not puerto rican

Comment

can someone point me to some good magazine publishers and ad agencies??

Comment

modeling! like underwear and hats? i'd just do that: mindless, pays good (i think), prolly get to travel. forget sitting in front of a computer all day!!!

Soon they'll be breeding us like cattle! You've got to warn everyone and tell them! Soylent green is made of people! You've got to tell them! Soylent green is people!

Comment

the problem with modeling is that i cant be on both sides of the camera. I need other photograpers. Have you ever heard of ww.onemodelplace.com ?

Comment

awwwww..ya'll quit giving Ivy a hard time! Ivy-these boys are obsessed with GDF's Boobie Island. You'll have to excuse them.......welcome to GDF!!!!!!!!

I wanna be like Case when I grow up!

Today I begin to understand what love must be, if it exists.... When we are parted, we each feel the lack of the other half of ourselves. We are incomplete like a book in two volumes of which the first has been lost. That is what I imagine love to be: incompleteness in absence.

Comment

I need someone to help me out. point to to some magazine publishers and ad agencies. websites, numbers, names anything! I new at his and need work desperatly!

Comment

hello, thanks.

Comment

hm........try to go into the resources thread and see what you can find........also...there's a 'Who Inspires You' thread in the off topic area that we have posted a ton of links...you might try that too....good luck!

I wanna be like Case when I grow up!

Today I begin to understand what love must be, if it exists.... When we are parted, we each feel the lack of the other half of ourselves. We are incomplete like a book in two volumes of which the first has been lost. That is what I imagine love to be: incompleteness in absence.

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X