No announcement yet.
New Here Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Search Search Module

Advertisement Advertisement Module

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module

• Brie
    Stupid question??
    I haven't had the need to post any type of personal message since the U/I change on this site. Now I can't for the life of my figure out if its still possible?
    Today, 06:30 PM
  • B
    Comment on Need to Recreate this Font (Efficiently)
    Just a warning on that one. The guy who claims to have designed that particular typeface and is listed on that site as being the "digitizer and hinter," well, he's a thief.

I know...
    Today, 06:28 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Hello
    Hi Flute and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
    Today, 06:22 PM
  • designzombie
    Reply to Hello
    I'm sure everyone has lacked focus and attention to detail every now and then. Most of it is due to habits unrelated to the graphic design profession such as lack of sleep, lack of interest, or too many...
    Today, 06:13 PM
  • ISitude
    Reply to Need to Recreate this Font (Efficiently)
    Herold font... for personal & commercial use.
    Today, 06:10 PM

Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Here

Great Forum--Took me weeks to find this place. I'm a Flexo Label Printer and Just starting a new Outdoor Vinyl / Wide Format Printing Company. I aways design my own logos and acually thought they were good till I got here. Some really really clever stuff here. I am now in the process of re-designing my logo's now that I've seen this stuff. Ideas or critisium appreciated.. If I can figure out how I post my current logos.

Website is not even up yet

Crescent-swoosh man says welcome!

You're logos are definately not bad. Could they be better, sure? But who's stuff can't use improvement!
    Welcome to the GDF, but fyi, critques are better suited for the Showcase forum.

Stick around!

Support Music and Arts Education | | 'You have no chance to win.' | GDF Mac Death Squad, Son

Hey Swoosh, welcome to GDF...

Looks like a couple of those logos are giving away trade secrets - you never know what a client will do with even the hint of how something works... [img]/emoticons/wink.gif[/img]

Thanks for the Welcome. I'm really not a designer (not a good speller either) just a guy that designs his own logos for fun.

ps- now I need to work on my forum ID pics and profile....

get defjoe to make you one.[sic]

I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by.

Douglas Adams

Cruisin for a bruisin eh Unc?
            Oh wait........
            Uh, never mind, I can't write it.

PrintDriver is a large format digital print dude. His advice/opinions may not apply to the 4color/offset/web world of printing

haha! c'mon! i'll meet you in cnsfw!!!

I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by.

Douglas Adams

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.