Collapse

Featured Images Featured Images Module
Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• lifestylere
    Lifestyle is the Name - Montague Script is the Font...
    lifestylere
    Lifestyle is the Name - Montague Script is the Font - The L is the problem

Ok so Montague Script is the font except the F thats Hiatus both by the same designer Stephen Rapp

Today, 11:02 PM
  • it52
    Reply to Logo Design for upscale eyeglass store
    it52
    Thanks for clarifying.

I guess for me I've done logotypes before so a part of me wanted to do something different for myself but I realize I was too focused on one idea and not letting it...
    Today, 10:51 PM
  • <b>
    <b>
    What sorts of things can be associated with eye care? Actual things, like eye charts and tears? More abstract things, like clarity and focus? Or maybe even concepts like beauty and style? There are lots...
    Today, 09:42 PM
  • it52
    it52
    I have noticed other logos used an eye but I thought the way I used the P and S made it stand out among it's competition. I chose avant garde because I thought it wouldn't look dated. I'm curious why...
    Today, 09:13 PM
  • <b>
    <b>
    Using Avant Garde type might have been a route to looking upscale back in the 1970s, but today it mostly looks dated.

Making an eye out of the P & S is a nice idea, but until I read your...
    Today, 09:04 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Here

Great Forum--Took me weeks to find this place. I'm a Flexo Label Printer and Just starting a new Outdoor Vinyl / Wide Format Printing Company. I aways design my own logos and acually thought they were good till I got here. Some really really clever stuff here. I am now in the process of re-designing my logo's now that I've seen this stuff. Ideas or critisium appreciated.. If I can figure out how I post my current logos.

Website is not even up yet www.fullwavegraphics.com

Crescent-swoosh man says welcome!

You're logos are definately not bad. Could they be better, sure? But who's stuff can't use improvement!
    Welcome to the GDF, but fyi, critques are better suited for the Showcase forum.

Stick around!

Support Music and Arts Education | www.dafenix.org | 'You have no chance to win.' | GDF Mac Death Squad, Son

Comment

Hey Swoosh, welcome to GDF...

Looks like a couple of those logos are giving away trade secrets - you never know what a client will do with even the hint of how something works... [img]/emoticons/wink.gif[/img]

BB~:0)

Comment

Thanks for the Welcome. I'm really not a designer (not a good speller either) just a guy that designs his own logos for fun.

Pete

ps- now I need to work on my forum ID pics and profile....

Comment

get defjoe to make you one.[sic]

I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by.

Douglas Adams

Comment

lol@Unc!
            Cruisin for a bruisin eh Unc?
            Oh wait........
            Uh, never mind, I can't write it.

PrintDriver is a large format digital print dude. His advice/opinions may not apply to the 4color/offset/web world of printing

Comment

haha! c'mon! i'll meet you in cnsfw!!!
              ;>

I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by.

Douglas Adams

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
              Working...
              X