X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revenge of the Friday post!!

All you, Looking for MFAs, Sequel anticipating, Baby having, Paying too much for gas, Getting nabbed by Photocop, Wishing you could sleep, Searching for the holy iPod of Antioch, Thankful, Having trouble rotating, Corrupted by Corel Draw, Dominate babe posting, Getting waxed, Show mixing, Sig losing, Getting robbed, Graphic Designers!!

Have a wild and crazy Weekend!!! [img]/emoticons/cheers.gif[/img] [img]/emoticons/cheers.gif[/img]

TIEM Design has undergone a make over and a name change to DesignerToday magazine. Allen has been working night and day to get this done. Everybody click the link at the top of the page and check it out. There is a ton of useful information in there, all in a new easy to navigate layout. Some of our members have been contributing articles and tutorials so be sure and check out Benjo's Quark tut and Ryan's web tut's. Also if you are at all interested read part one of a four part series on 'The business side of design' written by yours truly. And stand by for my upcoming edge of your seat review of - Image Comparer 2.[img]/emoticons/cool.gif[/img]

Update on the remodel job: Sanding sucks the big wazoo!!!!

HELP!!! I need some QOTW scouts. I have been so busy that I can't seem to keep up and find the good ones. Any volunteers? If you see any good candidates PM me with a link.

'You don't like your job, you don't strike. You go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way.' H. J. Simpson

hmmmm is this what you designers do instead of creating logo perfection on the first try

'yes here is your logo' - zartan
    'um dont like it can you add a swoosh?' - zartan
    'No I am the designer bitch now pay your bill!' - zartan
    - client leaves -

Comment

LMFAO!!!

Most excellent!

"It's not cheating if you win."

- A VERY wise person.

Comment

Okay its friday end of the week, WAHOO. Nice, happy day...software is STILL DOWN, but what happens next...DIrectly our of Office space one of the recent hires, wants to make his numbers...so he says

[rant]

"WHY not come in SAT so we can mmake the august numbers"...."OF COURSE I'll come in and not get paid" I say....with no benifit to me....MAYBE if they bought us the Adobe programs for all our good work I'd consider it, but instead I'll get Satisfied customers...They can all go 'fist' themselves for all I care, its the weekend.

[/rant]

oh and my reply to this kid...see attached image

- Everyday, all the time, without fail!

and now for the Advertisement...In Blantant Disregard of the Header....

Check out The best Graphic Design Forum Ever
        Come to Booby Island!
        Tapp-d
        "I has puter, I isam dsgna?!"

Comment

happy fri yallz.. glad this week is over!!

y can i make stuff for other ppl but when it comez to a sig my mind drawz a blank..

Comment

hey, happy friday everyone! hope you all feel as good as i do today... suns out, big smile on my face, bouncin to the beats, kicking butt at work, gettin out early! this is gonna be a great weekend. hope the same for all you gdf'ers.

Soon they'll be breeding us like cattle! You've got to warn everyone and tell them! Soylent green is made of people! You've got to tell them! Soylent green is people!

Comment

hahahaha. nice one, zartan.

QOTW? my vote:

when asked:

'Where do knowledgeable, qualified, design buyers - with money - go to find design agencies? How do buyers find us?

What types of business regularly invest in design?

What is the number 1 thing that design buyers are looking for from design agencies?'

Kool said...
              'Hi Water, welcome to the forum. Mostly if someone wants to find a designer they just go outside and throw a stick. It's bound to hit a graphic designer. '

HAPPY FRIDAY, DONUTS!

:: i go out on friday night and i come home on saturday morning ::

Comment

Happy friday and Kool Defjoe has the offical quote of the week.

'I'm the Designer Bitches'

Graphic Design Heroes! Call me Captain Type Caster. I’ve fought off “The Evil Cosmic Sans” for year but it seems “Dr. Extreme Untalent” keeps bringing him back. I must find a way to defeat this evil creature.

Capt. Creative bring me those comps…

Comment

silly little designers....happy friday to you

- client leaves -

Comment

Oh yea the one was good too. Kool you and Defjoe have to duke it out now.

Round one!

Ding, Ding, Ding...

Graphic Design Heroes! Call me Captain Type Caster. I’ve fought off “The Evil Cosmic Sans” for year but it seems “Dr. Extreme Untalent” keeps bringing him back. I must find a way to defeat this evil creature.

Capt. Creative bring me those comps…

Comment

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!!

Deadline...will...post...more.....later....today.. ..LOL

Boobie Island or Bust!
                      I blog, you blog, we all blog!

Comment

HA!!! This is great! Happy Friday to youz'all.

You know what are neat? Sheep. Because they're wooly, and if you pick them up, they scream!
                        "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

Well, I suppose TGIF, you all now how my last few days have been. But, aside from that, after today, you won't hear from me til after labor day, for i will be on my cruise with the love of my life in cozumel. I'll be sure to take pictures..... youguys have a great weekend...

I wanna be like Case when I grow up!

Today I begin to understand what love must be, if it exists.... When we are parted, we each feel the lack of the other half of ourselves. We are incomplete like a book in two volumes of which the first has been lost. That is what I imagine love to be: incompleteness in absence.

Comment

Have a great trip, DD. Can't wait to see pictures!

Hey, Zartan-period... how did you end up with almost 1700 posts without posting? Hmm?

You know what are neat? Sheep. Because they're wooly, and if you pick them up, they scream!
                            "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

my post count only reflects my design powers which are strong, beware little one beware

- client leaves -

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X